Green Hell Cheats and Trainer for Steam

No longer works :frowning: latest update seems to have broken them all

1 Like

the thirst and unlimited iteam not working

1 Like

The Green Hell cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

As of 03/08/2022. Only mods that work for me are the 2 bottom ones, as seen on attached picture. The item durability and easy craft.

1 Like

For some reason, I was able to play just fine with WeMod last night (9/15/2022), up until 5 a.m this morning, (9/16/2022). However, I attempted to play earlier this afternoon, and now much like the above comment, only two mods work now, Easy Construction and Unlimited Durability. Am I missing something?

1 Like

is there a possibility to add an unlock all blueprints? save having to run the whole map on a new survival start?

Same here. A fix would be nice. Thank you.

If you enable console commands you can press L-CTRL + U to complete your notebook. If you don’t know how to enable the console commands/in game cheats, check out this link: How To Use Green Hell Console Commands & Cheats - Gamer Tweak

this doesn’t work anymore, well I cannot get it to work.

1 Like

helloooooooo anyone support this game ???

1 Like

Is this Trainer going to be kept up?

last update was in October 4 2022 :slight_smile:

The trainer is up to date. The last game update was on the 4th of October and the trainer was tested shortly after that.

can we have infinite items

Please, update! Its not working …

indeed, not working, which is a bummer

update please it’s crashing alone for no reason because without the mod the game works normal i.e. and the hack that is outdated

can we get update for Green Hell mod ?

The game has not updated since November.

1 Like

the game was going to be updated again on january 23rd