Green Hell Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Please modmakers, can we get an update? I’d Very much appreciate it.

1 Like

Why does it need an update? All the mods work perfectly… Unless you want more mod choices this Trainer 100% works.

For the people saying it’s not working, you’re probably not running the latest version of the game. If you have v2.2.0 (Like me), you need to go into History and use the trainer from 3/30/22. The latest version of the trainer does not work with v2.2.0.

2 Likes

Is there a possibility to have unlimited duration for armor parts mod?

1 Like

Could you please do an update with the treehouse update?

2 Likes

Hi ! Thanks to the guy did this mod.
I have Good idea for wemod mod green hell :

• Add option Build anywhere (place builds everywhere you want, no red buildings placements) !
    thanks for reading me
3 Likes

I have an Idea for new option for Green Hell (idk if you guys still “support this game”). I’ve tough about something like unlimited items and/or unlimited carry weigh.

2 Likes

I ended up having an issue with the cheats for GreenHell. they worked fine the first couple days, but now my saved game is corrupt, and crashing my computer to a blue screen saying there was an error. Tried a new game without using WeMod and I have had no issues, so I know it has to do with WeMod. Also it says it isnt the save version as my game version.

1 Like

Hallo.

Will there be an update for the Steam version Green Hell? Unfortunately, the trainer doesn’t work for me.

1 Like

Hi Guys! I don’t know if I’m the only one, but I can’t really use the mod anymore. For me just sanity, super speed and the one for the durability is working. Everything else just deactivates after I activate it. Does it need an update or is it somethign I can fix for myself? If an update is the problem… how can we speed the update process up? For some you can give votes and stuff.

Where did you buy the game, and are you playing single-player? The trainer was tested on the 9th of March, and no issues were found.

I bought it on Steam and single player.

Can confirm: only sanity, speed, and durability works as per version 2.4.2.

Only sanity works for me, and thats if i start grene hell via the wemod trainer.

The Green Hell cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Thank you! Love the cheats :D, is there a way to add an ‘unlock all recipes’ cheat?

I meant to come back here and comment on this, I found it wasnt WeMod at all, but was happening when I alt+tab out of the game. Sorry for thinking it was WeMod’s fault, it just happened to be at the same time I activated it, it wasnt till it did it when I wasnt using WeMod that I realized it wasnt causing the issue.

cheats are working fine I thought there used to be a way to make your backpack weight limit unlimited, having to drop stuff to get other stuff is kinda annoying lol but otherwise everything is good and seems to work fine.

2 Likes

this need an Update bc since yesterday the “Easy Construction” cheat is disabling when i activate

1 Like

Same here, will not work the “Easy Construction” please update