Grim Dawn (64Bit) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Steam version all cheats still not working.

The Grim Dawn cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Nothing seems to be working. There is a sound and it says it’s on but nothing changes.

I’m running the GOG 1.0.6.0 version btw.

same here. still not working after update

@STiNGERR Any chance of an update on this soon?

Worked yesterday with Infinity. Today I launched it and it became WeMod, now does not work.

Note: I was able to get one hit kills to activate when I had focus on the app, but it also makes my pet’s health super low and he is killed easily. Cheats do seem to work if focus is on the app, but not if the game has focus.

Thanks for trainer

The Money and XP cheat only work for a short time, and then stop working. I have the Steam version with both DLC’s.

The trainer could use another Update, now that the game has seen a new update. When you get a chance. Thank You all for what you do. Some games are just made better with this stuff. I never use a trainer, or any cheats until after I have beat a game legit first.

The Grim Dawn cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Last night, the cheats were working fine. I loaded it up today, and the game crashes. I can load GW fine without WeMod. It seems that it only crashes when launched by WeMod.

I dont see an update to the game, can anyone else confirm that its broken?

1 Like

Seems kinda funny if they worked one night and not worked the next night.
Guess it means the trainer works
Has to be something on his end i dont see any updates for the game anywhere

can we get ‘faction rep’ both negative and positive as an option?

@STiNGERR

Everything is working fine. Thank you. :slight_smile:

Hi, I just had an update from Steam for Grim Dawn and the trainer doesn’t work now. Just wanted you to know, I know you will update it. :slight_smile: I just started using wemod and I love it, thanks for creating this.

Hello. Please update the trainer whenever you’re able to. The Forgotten Gods DLC was recently released, and the cheats are not currently working. Thank you for making the trainer for Grim Dawn in the first place, I greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
SithArcher

Hi there,

Thank you for the trainer, just got back into Grim Dawn for the expansion but unfortunately it does not work with this version. If you could update it when you have time, I’d appreciate it, thanks!

Hello guys, just here to ask if you could update the trainer as well, it doesn’t work anymore with the latest expension !

Thank you for all the work !

Just got game and both DLC. cheats not working