GRIME Cheats and Trainer for Steam

GRIME
This is the official discussion topic of the GRIME Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode/Ignore Hits
2. Unlimited Health
3. Unlimited Force
4. Unlimited Breath Heal
5. 100% Drop Rate
6. Unlimited Double Jumps
7. Set Player Speed
8. Set Jump Height
9. Edit Ardor
10. Unlimited Mass
11. Mass Multiplier
12. Unlimited Items
13. Edit Max Health
14. Edit Max Force
15. Super Damage/One-Hit Kills
16. Damage Multiplier
17. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/14/2021
    Started development

• 09/14/2021
    Released trainer with 17 cheats

• 12/22/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

oh look…an amazingly well done trainer that I can’t enjoy because Wemod crashes any game it touches :slight_smile: That aside, amazing job as always FLiNG, thank you!

Welcome to the community @DovahDude. :slight_smile:

WeMod does not actually touch the game in any way at all. Trainers work by injecting code into your PC’s RAM, that’s it.

There are dozens of causes of crashes, the majority of which are hardware related. Including but not limited to not meeting the required specs, outdated GPU, overheating, not enough RAM, memory leaks, faulty power supply and so on.
They can also be caused by corrupted game files (easily fixed by verifying the game files via the launcher), viruses on your machine and using cracked versions of games.

The most common cause is not meeting the specs. And the second most common cause is not having enough RAM (ie, if a game requires 4GB of RAM and you have exactly that, there may be too little resources left to run other software alongside the game, such as WeMod).

Please don’t jump straight to the conclusion that it’s because of WeMod, when there are dozens of unrelated causes. Eliminate the causes listed above and let us know what error messages you get. :slight_smile:

I’m unfortunately not able to get some of the unlimited “Player Mods” to work. When I try to use Unlimited health, force or breath heal, it immediately turns back off

Edit: just tried activating them with the app and they worked…

Would you be able to make this for epic games store too??

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Roughly 8 out of 10 Steam trainers work on the Epic Games version of the game and vice versa. Have you tried pressing the fix button in the Steam trainer and manually linking the Epic version’s .exe there? :slight_smile:

Other than that, we don’t take trainer requests here in the forum. See this recent post, which explains how trainers are made or updated: Vampyr for Windows suggestion - #2 by Ravenfyre.

The GRIME cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Where is the Epic version?

for all the people wondering, the steam cheats work with Epic Games too, just press the arrow next to play and drop your Epic games file in

1 Like

It seems that the cheats don’t work for me they all instantly turn off when I try to use any of them and I’m not sure what’s the problem here i have tried turning them on from my phone, WeMod app and while being in-game. Please help

Edit: The mods need update