Grounded Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Grounded cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

unlimited breath not working

uuu 3021 works just fine for me as of 5/12/22

I can confirm this. Everything else seems to work though.

just gonna ask this, people realize that 90% of the wemod cheats don’t need to work anymore right? i mean, aside from raw science, crafting and construction, easy kill, superspeed, and MAYBE shield, all the others can be technically toggled in game now.

EDIT: Sorry necromorphprime, don’t know why it put me as replying to you, didn’t mean to ping thought i cleared my quote’s/replys.

Hello!

The trainer vs ingame cheats argument has already been discussed many times in the community.
Here’s a quote from elsewhere so I don’t have to type it all up for the thousandth time. :laughing:

need item dupe

Changes:

1 Like

Nothing works, especially not in MP. Please fix.

1 Like

I only bought WeMod for this and only the no thirst etc. works everything else not working

Is there going to be an update to the trainer for the “Bugs strike back” update?
As of posting the trainer hasn’t been updated since may.

Doesn’t work very well in multiplayer since the game update

Hey just reaching out to see when there will be an update for this mod. I know you’re busy just wanted to know

So far, I’ve played more then a few days of this game with myself and another player through Steam with WeMod on. From what i can tell, with the cheats i’ve used, this is what i’ve found. Unlimited Health affects the user, but not the partner. Unlimited Stamina affects the user, but causes the partner to not be able to regen stamina at all. Unlimited Food and No Thirst have the same affect as Unlimited Stamina. Unlimited Shield works on the user, but no info from the partner, who never blocks. Never tried Unlimited Analyzer Charges. Unlimited RS works for both user and partner. Unlimited Durability works for user, but no info from partner. Unlimited Breath affects both user and partner, which is very nice. Super Movement Speed affects user but not partner. Easy Kills allows all enemies to be killed in 2 hits, but causes user and partner to go down in one hit and not be able to eat at all while its on. Easy Craft works perfectly, as does Easy Construction. Sorry for the long reply, but I’m a very detail-oriented person.

2 Likes

I hope they add infinite milk molars and all the new stuff for the full release or just some time soon.

Just tested this with the recent PTS. Unlimited Health is not working, along with Unlimited Analyzer Charges, RS, Durability, Easy Kills, Craft, and Construction. Everything else seems to be working on the PTS.

2 Likes

Yes. The Homestretch update just launched and most options don’t work anymore, specially the ones listed by @Failtasmagoria

Changes:

It doesn’t seem to work

Still not working. Hopefully updated soon.