Grounded Cheats and Trainer for Steam

For some reason, the torches that you have stacked in the invertory if one runs out all of them do run out from invertory. Is there a way to remove that or make the Durability for torches unlimited?

1 Like

Can you please add Unlimited Torches Durability cheat so they don’t burn out thank you. :grinning: :+1:

Been having a blast with the new update. The game is amazing. Sadly though, I am crashing to desktop all the time. Anyone else having this problem?

The Grounded cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Cheats don’t seem to be working in Multiplayer lobbies.

WeMod is not for multiplayer.

Trainer doesent work on the XBOX Version

Great cheats, worked like a charm, little annoying that the easy kill caused last quest of game to be harder as the spawns would hit the gens your protecting one time and destroy it but otherwise all worked like a charm

Hi,
thanks for that trainer. I had a great fun with it,

unfortunattly it doesn’t work with one of the last mission - when you need to repair and then defend 3 power lines. When trainer is active you can’t repair lines. No matter if the trainer option are on or off.

It cuts me off of finishing game - I can’t do last mission. Is there any chance for a little fix?

1 Like

The Grounded cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Hi,
thanks for that trainer. I had a great fun with it,

unfortunattly it doesn’t work with one of the last mission - when you need to repair and then defend 3 power lines. When trainer is active you can’t repair lines. No matter if the trainer option are on or off.

It cuts me off of finishing game - I can’t do last mission. Is there any chance for a little fix?

the easy craft doesnt work for some reason

Please be patient.
There was an update yesterday, so @MrAntiFun will eventually test and/or update this mod.

Edit: Easy Craft and Easy Construction both seem to work just fine for me.
You need to have at least 1 of [any] recipe ingredient for Easy Craft to work properly.
That’s just how the cheat works.

1 Like

Just tried now and easy craft and construction doesn’t work anymore. It did last night but not today anymore sadly :frowning:

The easy kill also means the bugs easy kill your walls and Raw science power mixers.

1 Like

Do these work in multiplayer?

Would it be possible to add a “Set Milk Molar”

Would it be possible to add a “building unlimited health” option ? Oh and maybe something to get gold card more easily (might be harder.)

Not all of them, not always and it depends heavily on who’s the host.

1 Like

This trainer does not work. Recently got the game and wanted to test these out only to die to a spider trying to find the lab.