Grounded Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I am not on the Beta, i noticed the game says maybe compatible when I use it. Everything works fine with the exception of Unlimited RS and Easy Construction.

Thank you for all your hard work, it is appreciated.

For me, RS doesn’t work and unlimited durability does the exact opposite and instantly breaks every tool in my inventory when i turn it on lol, Easy kills isn’t working, and unlimited health seems to have some very odd issues, it “kind of” works, like it will work against spiders, and fall damage, but bees is an instant kill which is a bit odd. Everything else works perfectly fine for me.

I’m not on Beta, and it still says “maybe compatible”.

Dude the game was updated January 28th, not a test branch release, added bees and a bunch of other stuff, the trainer could use an update.

1 Like

The trainer was updated after that update. The game was updated again yesterday.

1 Like

oh

Does This have Spawn Bugs?? i see Some ppl on youtube Spawning Mods on line With there friends im looking for a mod like that.

hp, stamina, both crafting options, durability & breath all work just fine

the only thing i have tested and found to not work was the RS one, i tried a few things like spending it, gaining it and leaving the cheat on for a while, restarting the game etc… i tried isolating the variable in CE so i could give more info, but i am having trouble finding it there…sorry.
anywho, figured id at least drop a “that one thing seems to not work” and a thanks for the trainer. it is really appreciated when these get an update, especially when there are so many games on here to take your attention.

2 Likes

A quick note: the unlimited Raw Science cheat doesn’t work with the current Steam version. Other cheats work fine.

2 Likes

i think everything its not working for now ???

1 Like

The Grounded cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Every thing’s working, but easy construction wont turn on ?

Thanks for the update, but unlimited analyzer charges, unlimited breath, and easy construction cheats don’t work in the Steam version of the game – they turn off as soon as they are activated. All other cheats work correctly.

1 Like

Thanks. “easy construction” does not work.

The Grounded cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Still having issues regarding easy construction. Won’t let me turn it on and toggles back to off

3 Likes

Still having issues with easy construction. Won’t let me turn it on and toggles back to off. its sad becuz its the only thing i use with wemod…

2 Likes

Same here

1 Like

I am also having the same issues. As well as RS not working.

Dont know if this is the right place to post this, but i cant find where.

I got an request for additional cheat, Can u make a build-anywhere-cheat. like in Raft someone have made so if the prop is red, u hold ALT and it become green. could build so much cool stuff if so.