• Unlimited Analyzer Charges
  • Unlimited Durability
  • Unlimited Breath
  • Easy Construction
2 Likes

The Grounded cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Only health and stamina work as of test update 4.0.

Changes:

1 Like

Can you update the cheats. Not working.

Shouldnt need another update. The game updated 9 days ago and the trainer was just updated 6 days ago. If it’s not working must be something else.
Check in history under play button your using the top newest trainer in the list.
And you have the steam store bought version of the game , and not trying to use it online

I have a problem, the mod app wont connect to the game, and if that happens i press play and the game opens again, so when i check my task manager, there’s 2 grounded open.

im asumming this doesnt work for multiplayer with friends?

Changes:

im sorry im new to posting and not quite sure where to post it but what about the windows 10 version from the xbox app or store? the easy construction doesn’t work

Hi!

There are a new update of the game, so can you update the trainer please?

Many Thanks!

Every option works perfect for me. What is the issue you are having with the trainer?

At the time of this post - the game has not been updated since December 2019 (according to SteamDB).

Make sure you are using the most recent trainer by clicking the History button, which is underneath the Play button.
Also ensure that your copy of the game is legitimately purchased from Steam, as opposed to elsewhere or cracked/pirated.

Think you must have been looking for the wrong branch with the 2019 stuff.

Steam pushed a new update to me at least

That’s not a public release branch. It’s likely a beta testing or dev testing branch.
Public releases (ie updates) are highlighted in green.
https://steamdb.info/faq/#branches

Public updates are found clearer here: https://steamdb.info/app/962130/patchnotes/

Grounded has had a new updated. Can you please update the trainer? Thank you.

Changes:

The Unlimited RS and Easy Constructions Options do not work. Everything else is fine.

I’m on the Beta. So i have the update earlier!

We do not support beta or experimental versions of games. They change far too often for a trainer to be economically viable. Switch the the public version of the game if you want to use the trainer.