Grounded Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’ll check that out myself. But it could be due to the game being early access and still having bugs, especially if the game is crashing without any of the cheats being activated.

Thanks for all your work on this, it’s my favorite trainer.

I’ve performed some troubleshooting on the issue with Easy Craft in different game states (online/offline, multi/single, old/new save) and (in my case anyway) it seems to be whether the game is an old or new save file.

I can get the easy craft to work no problems when I create a fresh game, but cannot in an old save (mine was from Nov 2020)

1 Like

@aryesames @OPGamer12288 @FierceOreo
Heya, thanks for being patient. I tested the cheats and it all works fine for me. Even with building pebblet foundations.
The only thing I can think of is what aryesames had said about it not working on old saves. I saw when I loaded into an old save (dated around Nov '20) that the game itself warned me about loading up the save, as a lot of changes have happened since then and it could cause issues.

2 Likes

Yesterday the 21st this was #63 and now it is back to #64… Is this game just crap or are people using coins to put other… eh hem ‘games’ ahead of it? At this pace I’m guessing next week we’ll have the update?

The Grounded cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Unlimited Health and Easy Kills don’t work

We need an update please :frowning: most of the functions are not working anymore

Hi there - The mod works fine except for the unlimited health, when i turn it off, the health indicator doesnt go down. I will still die if i get hit enough but there is no indicator showing my actual health once i turn it off - It always stays full.

Can you please provide a fix for this?

Found a solution, please disregard my request.

Thank you.

What is the solution? I’m having the same issue

1 Like

Issue:

Using the trainer doesn’t update the health bar on the hud, even if you don’t have cheats enabled

Just for the benefit of others, are you able to describe the fix you found for the bug you mentioned?

The solution was quite simple and basic if you think about it.

The moment you press “Play” on the WeMod Client, your health bar will not change regardless if you enabled “Unlimited Health” or not.

Its a bug with injecting the Mod within the game.

Start Grounded through Steam Client directly without pressing “Play” on the WeMod Client and everything will be normal.

The moment you press “Play” on the WeMod client, your health bar will remain “full” where is fact its not and you ill eventually be killed in-game if you take lethal damage - Unless you have “Unlimited Health” toggled of course ^^,

So there you have it :slight_smile:

Its just a bug with the launcher.

P.S. If your playing with friends, the glitch will effect them as well. So be mindful. To be safe, just run the game through Steam Client directly without pressing “Play” on the WeMod Client. At any given time (even if your already running Grounded) you can press play and inject your cheats.

Have fun guys :smiley:

1 Like

So I start via steam and toggle the cheats using the wemod thing without pressing play?

Sorry for the late reply friend -

To answer you, no, the moment you press “play” on Wemod, your health will not deplete even if you dont have any cheats “activated” -

If you want to fix the issue, just run the game though Steam WITHOUT pressing “play” on Wemod.

State of the cheats on the PTS-

Unlimited Health: Works BUT also seems to give it to the bugs/enemies

Unlimited Stamina: Works

Unlimited Food: Turns OFF after activation

No Thirst: Turns OFF after activation

Unlimited Shield: Not tested

Unlimited Analyzer Charges: Turns OFF after activation

Unlimited RS: Doesn’t work

Unlimited Durability: Works

Unlimited Breath: Turns OFF after activation

Easy Kills: Doesn’t work

Easy Craft: Works

Easy Construction: Turns OFF after activation

1 Like

I’m afraid that the trainer is meant for the default version, not for any beta versions.

Gotcha. Thank you

Now that the Hot & Hazy update has released as the base game version, all of my points from my previous report are now valid and the trainer needs updating.

State of the cheats on the Hot & Hazy update-

Unlimited Health: Works BUT also seems to give it to the bugs/enemies

Unlimited Stamina: Works

Unlimited Food: Turns OFF after activation

No Thirst: Turns OFF after activation

Unlimited Shield: Not tested

Unlimited Analyzer Charges: Turns OFF after activation

Unlimited RS: Doesn’t work

Unlimited Durability: Works

Unlimited Breath: Turns OFF after activation

Easy Kills: Doesn’t work

Easy Craft: Works

Easy Construction: Turns OFF after activation

3 Likes

Can confirm all of this information is accurate.