Grounded Cheats and Trainer for Steam

tracking game now, shroom n gloom was only survived viva wemod, awaiting update to cheats.

Need this update!! lol

Also, the Oven cost is free with Easy Craft or Construction.
Can we get that on the Silk Spinners too?

yatta! lord antifun has taken the job! number two on the queue!

1 Like

The Grounded cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Thank you very much sir, your hard work is always appreciated.

awesome trainer sadly the easy construction dosent work it instantly turns off and the health dosent work either and if my armour takes damage it instantly gose into my inventory and i seriously appreciate your hard work

Changes:

1 Like

Hey MrAntiFun, First off I have to say that I love your work. I’ve been using your trainers for a long time and I know you value quality. I have to let you know that I’m experiencing game crashes while using Easy Crafting, and it was happening before the update you put out today, as well as after the update. It’s a super helpful tool when it wants to work, just curious if you will have time to mess with it. Thanks!

-Kai

After waiting for update trying out game pass windows store version and none of the cheats are working not sure why maybe someone can help me out with it I could be doing it wrong but seems this is the case. Also false positive on stamina shows full but still drains breathe still drains and health false positive on rs as well

The Cheats are working great on my end!

Oh Great Scriber Of Codes,
Can We Get A Cheat Added For Milkmolars & Mega Milkmolars.

If So Wooooo!!!

3 Likes

@MrAntiFun love the quick update on the trainer and all, but the game added 2 new things Milk Molar and Mega Milk.

Infinite Milk Molar and Mega Milk would be great.

3 Likes

with the latest hot and hazy update out for grounded, i would request adding infinite molars and mega molars otherwise seems to be working fine for me on the steam version.

3 Likes

Easy construction is hit or miss after the latest update, all other cheats are functioning.
I would also like to request cheats expanding on the new milk molar resource. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

. ( ( ( (Echo) ) ) ) .
( ( (Milk Molars) ) )

Changes:

Does not work. Steam.

make sure your using the default rather than the special beta, make sure the version hasn’t updated recently and thus caused the cheats to need to be updated, and most importantly, if this was first time use, reinstall and make sure to get to the title screen before activating wemod cheats to ensure proper connection.

half of the cheats no longer work.
please make them work again!
I paid for it

Are you using a beta build of the game? The trainer was tested earlier by the testing team and they didn’t have any issues.

@MrAntiFun the Into the Wood update has broken this trainer.