GTA V Fatal Crash

OK.So i have the latest dash version with the latest dashlaunch. I have now downloaded GTA from 3 different sources and have ended up either freezing on the rock star logo or fatal crash during loading of story mode.
I have installed the contents in the right folder on my hdd
I have also unlocked it with.
I have installed disc 2 on my games folder in my hdd
i have tried clearing system cache also.
Sometimes when starting the game i also get the error that there is a problem with my storage device.
Also tried injecting Disc 1 content via horizon.
What am i doing wrong and how can i fix it?
Thank YOu

What do you mean by that?

That means he had replied but then deleted it for some reason.

On my RGH both disc 1 & 2 for GTAV are installed on the internal hard drive. Try doing the same on yours. It was already installed on it when I bought it. I have had issues installing 2 disc games like Alien Isolation so I know it can be very frustrating. There are plenty of tutorials online as you probably already know. Good luck.

1 Like

can you possibly tell me how you have the files installed.If you have both the discs in one folder like GTAV----->DISC1 and Disc2 or if you have disc 2 in your game folder and the files fromm disc 1 in your content folder.Plus your launch.ini
THX

Ya i asked if he had rgh or jtag thats why i deleted post. But anyhow i remember installing disc one in games folder and the 2nd one in content folder with all the numbers and letters
I reember using an FTP program or 360 content manager.

can you possibly tell me how you have the files installed.If you have both the discs in one folder like GTAV----->DISC1 and Disc2 or if you have disc 2 in your game folder and the files fromm disc 1 in your content folder.Plus your launch.ini
THX

i did the same thing but it does not work

@maaz5000 So I checked my internal hard drive and both discs are in Games folder, but they’re both GOD versions. The guy I bought my RGH from may have bought it from Live before having the 360 RGHd. Sorry I can’t help more. I know when I install 2 disc games myself I do it the same way you and ptondo said you did.

I did do some quick research and apparently you need to have at least kernal 16202, which I’m pretty sure you do. And some say you need to remove media checks from the default xex.

1 Like

Ya i used FTP program and disc one went to " games " folder and disc 2 went into content folder 000000000000/ always seem to work. Like steve said lotta info on google

would you know how to remove media checks.I did research and found https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/patching-default-xex-for-hdd-playback.984249/ this but its link is broken.Any idea what else to do?
Also could you send me a pic of both your gta v content folder and your games folder.
Thank you

Yeah i have literally tried that from 3 different game sources and it doesnt seem to work,dont get what im doing wrong.

New to the forum. Firsta GTA thread I found . just had a question. Does anyone know the file ext to a gta save game file on xbox one ?