GTA V not starting with Infinity

Hello, I need a lot of help I bought GTA V off of steam and downloaded the GTA V trainer and Infinity but when I launch gta from the infinity app it says there is an error joining social club and then it closes gta please respond

Launch the game yourself then attach infinity.

1 Like

I was just wondering, does this ā€œtrainerā€ work on multiplayer?

No.

ok so i am having an issue with gtav and infinity. when i try to start gtav through infinity, social club fails to initialize and i can not play game. when i start game through steam starts up no problems runs greatā€¦ if i then ALT+TAB out of game and then start up infinity and attach to game, when i ALT+TAB back in the game freezes and locks up and so does infinity. i am stumpedā€¦ ive tried reinstalling gta and infinity multiple times to the same effect

2 Likes

Having the same issues with this! It does not seem to have a fix that i can find, nor do i see a way to report games that are not working with Infinity.

ā€¦

2 Likes

That seemed to work! Thank you!

Hi, im just curious. will infinitys Single player cheats work for XBOX One? im curious because i dont want to grind for hours to get the cash i deserve for the Singleplayer.

Nope

You donā€™t have to grind. Do the story missions like usual and invest all your money in stocks before doing lesterā€™s assasination missions, you will be able to cap out the bank and still have stocks left. Here is one tutorial https://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV/comments/1ncdnf/spoilers_how_to_get_max_cash_21b_across_all/

Hello. I opened the game with Infinity and it said Error Code 17.
I opened GTA V through steam, Went to story mode, then started infinity, but the Mods didnā€™t work.
I tried deleting the ā€œautosigninā€ DAT file, then starting it through Infinity, That used to work, but now Thereā€™s a new update and ever since the update, it stopped working.

I think this needs to be updated cause itā€™s not working. - I even tried going to ā€œcommandlineā€ and typing
ā€œ- scOfflineOnlyā€ - that didnā€™t work either by start GTA V through Infinity or Trying to launch it though steam then enabling Infinity.

Iā€™ve tried Verifying Integrity Game files, then Opened it through Infinity, and even tried it through steam, but those also donā€™t work.

Please help me If Iā€™m doing something wrong. And just in case I also tried to not touch the ā€œautosigninā€ file and the ā€œcommandlineā€ file and playing it through steam then launching Infinity, and tried it through Infinity.

All these methods Iā€™ve listed donā€™t work. Iā€™d like help? ā€” So to sum up. GTA V not working With Infinity, With steam, then Infinity, and With social club Offline.

Thanks for your help. ~~ Infinity is running as Admin ~~

The trainer is in need of an update. You shouldā€™ve checked the trainer thread.
@Chris close this please

When I start GTA V with infinity i get error code 17 ā€œsocial club cant be initializedā€. the game works fine without infinity and infinity works with almost all other games i have.

Start the game first and load into the singleplayer campaign then press play in infinity

I have the exact same issue, except that when I start the game and then try to press play in Infinity, my game just immediately crashes. I have tried running things as administrator but nothing works.

ill try that out. thanks a lot :slight_smile:

for me the instructions of mr ā€œnice to meet youā€ worked quite well (even though the trainer kind of lowers the frame rate a bit). id recommend trying that out :face_with_raised_eyebrow::grin: