GTA V Online: God Mode Glitch After Patch 1.17!

Great glitch for if you want to annoy people :laughing: haven’t seen it posted on here so thought I’d post it

Link to video

Nice glitch you have there, mate. :smiley: I remember there being something similar not too long ago, but the only difference being that it allowed you to become invisible in-game and on the radar as well. I hope these glitches are resolved before the game’s released on the Xbox One. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I remember seeing that but still it’s a great glitch to use I know rockstar will patch this one as fast as they can but at least people can have some fun with it :laughing:

True, true. I love that feeling of being able to muck about with other people online and they don’t have a clue what’s going on. :smiley: Will you be buying this game on the Xbox One when it’s released?

Haven’t got the xbox one and won’t be getting it anytime soon don’t feel the need to when the xbox 360 gives me all that I ask for plus I’ve put a bit too much into the xbox 360 with games and stuff feel like a loss if I moved on from it :laughing: