GTA V [PC] - How to mod cash online - Tutorial

Tools needed
Cheat Engine
GTA V
Complete lack of care for getting banned
Common sense

Disclaimer
There’s a chance you will receive a 2 week ban for this. No biggie really. The way things are atm, and going by previous mods on console, I don’t expect they’ll hand out bans.

Tutorial

• Load up GTA Online and get yourself into any type of lobby (solo, public, invite only)
  • Steal any crappy car off the street and head to Los Santos Customs. Make sure you smash it up slightly
  • Go into Los Santos customs and click on the sell option. Take a note of how much your damaged car will sell for, but do not sell it just yet [details=Open Me][/details]
  • Open Cheat Engine and load up the GTA V process [details=Open Me][/details]
  • Type the amount your vehicle will sell for in the box then hit New Scan [details=Open Me][/details]
  • In the left hand panel it should come up with about 20 search results. We need to narrow this down a little to make the mod a little cleaner
  • Switch back to GTA V, press ESC and click the repair option. This will only be a couple hundred dollars
  • Scroll down to the sell option once more then make another note of the new sell price [details=Open Me][/details]
  • Switch to Cheat Engine and enter the new sell price in the search box and hit Next Scan. This will then narrow down the amount of search results you’ll get in the left hand panel [details=Open Me][/details]
  • Hit Ctrl + A and click the red arrow to view the memory addresses [details=Open Me][/details]
  • Hit Ctrl + A once more, then double click under where it says “Value” and enter 999,999 (max sell price) [details=Open Me][/details]
  • Switch back to GTA V and the sell price will instantly change. Sell the car and you just made yourself a cool million
  • Click the red stop sign to delete the loaded addresses and hit New Scan to clear what you’ve just done. Rinse and repeat [details=Open Me][/details]

Bypass the 45min wait

• Go back to Cheat Engine and tick the “Enable Speedhack” box on the right [details=Open Me][/details]
  • You can either move the slider to whatever speed, or enter a number in the box. I suggest putting in 40x game speed
  • Switch back to GTA V. Your gamespeed should be going off the scale. Wait around 60 seconds and you’ll be able to grab another car off the street and repeat the selling (lol R*)

Alternatively you can go to Task Manager and then “End Process” on GTA V just after selling your car to also bypass the 45 min wait. This takes longer though because you have to load up the game again…

Want to mod your Level/RP as well? Check my other tutorial here.