Gunfire Reborn Cheats and Trainer for Steam

What game mode were you playing in?

can confirm, you do get detected – even playing just the regular game (and not daily challenges). played on reincar 7.

yea you temporarily banned from matchmaking for 24 hours

i used this along time ago on the game and now i cant play on my main account i just get temp banned (i dont use this anymore)

is this going to be updated??

1 Like

Could use an update

11/06 update is detected by steam

Tested trainer today with the release of December 3rd, 2021 update on Steam. I can confirm that the following cheats no longer work as of today’s update:

-Unlimited Health
-Unlimited Shield/Armor
-Set Movement Speed
-Unlimited Gold
-Unlimited Soul

The unlimited jumps and No Reload cheats worked on two different playthroughs but all others listed above failed under various tests/scenarios. So a trainer update will be needed ASAP.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

I also encountered this situation and hope to fix it sooner

Nvm i thought it was working but i was mistaken.
Only Reload, Jump Movement Speed and Game Speed is working, the rest is a nope @FLiNG hope you can get this fix ASAP :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I also encountered this situation and hope to fix it sooner

It seem the gold “sometime” do worked, still cant figure it out why yet but here is the picture, the gold just become active just before the first boss Screenshot by Lightshot

Edit: After i kill the first boss, shockingly the soul option is active as in this picture Screenshot by Lightshot

no idea what is going on lol

Edit 2: somehow i just saw that unlimited HP/Shield also working in my Nightmare game see the video Desktop 2021 12 05 06 31 03 02 DVR - YouTube

Doing a few testing now to see what is the trigger

-Unlimited Health
-Unlimited Shield/Armor
-Unlimited Gold
-Unlimited Soul

Don’t work today… Worked perfectrly yesterday…

If it doesnt work, you have to keep reopen the game untill it does. It took me like 30 times to get the chet to work

Oh ok… '^^

The Gunfire Reborn cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

i edited my save and have unlimited soul, i want to get rid of my soul essence so i can play normally.

You cannot go back. You would have to edit it yourself which would require you to know what you are doing in the first place. So you are stuck with your account like that now. Hopefully you don’t stream/record because now everyone will know lol.

Also just a friendly FYI these come at high risk of bans.
I’ve had two accounts lost already even playing ONLY single player. They’ve been cracking down/updating to prevent any modifications. So just beware that you could lose $20. Which should be obvious when using modifications of any kind, there will always be a risk of a ban. Especially in games that have multiplayer components. Full blown single player games obviously you’ll never have an issue, but since this game is played MAINLY online with others (some like playing solo like weirdos) the dev’s obviously want to protect as much of the integrity as possible. And not just have some people flip a switch and have access to full stat sheets/characters and people playing legit have to spend hours and hours. Although the mods don’t technically ruin much for everyone else it does make the game much easier than it would be otherwise and thus taking away from the experience of rogue-likes especially an online one.