Gunfire Reborn Cheats and Trainer for Steam

so would i still be at risk even if only use unlimited health?

1 Like

Has anyone else been banned for this game?

New update pls update game crashes with old one

2 Likes

4/2/2022 doesnā€™t work

Still not working today ^^

What doesnā€™t work for you?

At the moment, there was a new version for many days and when I was starting the game with WeMod opened the game was crashing everytime

1 Like

You can always try launching the game through Steam first, then once youā€™re on the main menu, hit Play on WeMod

as always in wemod community i have one question :
can i be banned in this game for cheating Solo ?

game crashing when start the trainer

I just started getting the message ā€œMissing resources! Please check the integrity of the client or reinstall the game.ā€ when I attempt to ā€œContinueā€ a run after launching the game from WeModā€¦ if I launch from Steam, Iā€™m able to ā€œContinueā€ the run.

Iā€™ve run the Steam ā€œVerify integrity of game filesā€¦ā€ function, but it didnā€™t find any problems to fix.

Everything was working correctly yesterday, and I canā€™t think of any changes made in the meantime.

EDIT: I figured out that the problem was caused by not waiting for WeMod to change from ā€œLoadingā€ to ā€œPlayingā€. Iā€™ll leave this here in case someone else runs into the same thing.

I would like to know this as well.

me too :smiley:

The Gunfire Reborn cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

There was another small update yesterday, the options no longer work anymore.

Any way to reduce or reset the soul essence?
I fat fingeres and now have fuakloads but donā€™t want to use that. I literally just use this for double jump. Any save editing software, or can the hack be updated to customize this?

-Unlimited Gold
-Unlimited Soul

Donā€™t work today

canā€™t use few days

game crashes or freeze completly when starting and sometimes iā€™ve got a error report ā€œfailed mod loadingā€

You can launch the game before to not make it crash

IS it possible to add ā€œNo cooldown skillsā€ to the cheat ?