Gyazo Tip! Do Not Use It!

[b]Hello there everyone,

As some people may know Gyazo now has a bandwidth limit.

This means you cannot post pictures with it.

As from now you should use Speedcap.

Here is a picture with it.

Here is the link for it: SpeedCap - Instant Screen Capturing

Sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

I hope I helped :smile:.

• Jaylon :sunglasses:[/b]

Yep, Most of us already knew and have been using Speedcap instead.

My post durped. Nvm.

Speedcap needs work though. If you switch IP you loose all your pictures.

Well I never knew this /sarcasm

called .png

PRINT SCREEN is all i need :stuck_out_tongue: paint and a image host im old school lol

Sorry if you already know this.

You’re doing it wrong:

Nice broken picture you got there.

tl;dr

speedcap > gyazo

Speedcap is basically gyazo, check out this screenshot of what Mac identifies it as:

It just uploads it to a different place.

That’s why you buy premium :wink:

I don’t have a mac so I can’t fully support speedcap for mac. Right now it’s just an edited gyazo source.

If you want to donate a mac to me I’ll be more than happy to redo it :wink:

That’s dumb when I have my own private gyazo which doesn’t require premium to view all your old pictures. Sorry but that is messed up charging for something that took less then 10 minutes to figure out. Might as well by gyazo premium which removed bandwidth limits.

If you don’t like it, don’t use it.

Have fun paying twice as much for premium and not being able to see your image because of the ads.

I have my own premium gyazo. DERP DERP DERP

You don’t understand what I’m saying, no payments no ads no nothing. 100% gyazo premium with no fees. It is not hosted on gyazo, it is a private website where me and one other person have the program.

Little flame war between staff we got here lol.

Anyways, both speedcap and gyazo SUCK ****.

If you really want to get good speeds and no ad’s + bandwidth limits, just get your own hosting. and if you get hosting just for that, make a site and ****. proxy, etc.

But if you don’t want to pay for hosting… use print screen.

Yeah. Anyone with $5 a month hosting, basic reading skills, and c++08 can do that.

If you haven’t realized, SpeedCap is a business.

You don’t give everything away for free, otherwise you wont make money and the company wont last.

Hence the reason SpeedCap has a $2.50 a month premium option, which keeps you from losing your images, among other things.

I’m not even going to argue with you anymore, because your logic sucks.