Half-Life 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Half-Life 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Half-Life 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Suit
3. Unlimited Aux Power
4. Unlimited Ammo
5. No Reload
6. Super Accuracy
7. No Recoil
8. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/17/2019
    Started development

• 11/18/2019
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 04/27/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

Wow are you kidding me. Hahaha finally I can beat the game now.
Awesome stingerr. I knew if I waited I would get one!! Thanks

1 Like

That is nice!

The Half-Life 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

BOOM gonna play this right now. Thanks STINGERRR

2 Likes

Does this trainer also work for h2 episodes 1 and 2 and lost coast?

Not sure. Test it and let us know. I think I tried it on one and two but not lost coast

How am I supposed to do that? I can’t find any .exe files to use for starting up the trainer

Check in your download folder. Should be in there. Then start the game from the exe first , alt tab out , press play in wemod after game is running. Click back to game. Mite work and mite not

How do you use this on half life 2 episode one and two??

you have to pay :frowning:

Hello @Victo2021.

If you are suggesting that you have to pay to use the trainer, this is not true at all.

If you are not a Pro member, you need to activate cheats using the keyboard hotkeys rather than clicking them. These hotkeys are on the right side of the trainer.

Clicking cheats to activate them is a Pro-Only feature and always has been since WeMod launched. It is one of the many benefits we give Pro users for keeping WeMod alive by helping to cover the development costs.

Next time please ask rather than posting false information.

1 Like

I can confirm trainer this works on Half-Life 2, Episode 1, Episode 2, and Lost Coast.

Half-Life 2 works fine with no fiddling around, the others need a tiny bit of extra love.

All you need to do is click the arrow pointing down next to play, + add custom, where an explorer window should appear, direct it to the hl2.exe wherever it is installed on your computer.

e.g. …\steamapps\common\Half-Life 2\hl2.exe

Once that’s done,

1. Launch the game (EP1, EP2 or Lost Coast) first then
  2. Go to the wemod window and click play on the custom entry.

You need to select the custom one or it wont work even though they share the same exe.
Clicking the standard play button tries to launch HL2 as well as the other game and you get a notification that you can only have one instance running.

Clicking play from the custom entry without a game running just launches HL2.

Hope this helps anyone looking for an ep1,2 and LC trainer!

1 Like

can you add cheats for more stuff… i kinda wanna get all Achievements…
ideas:

• noclip
  • shotgun bullets per shot
  • grenade explosion radius
  • visibility to enemys
1 Like

Trainer is going to need an update for the new version when it releases, it is not working properly with the beta.

New update please. Super accuracy and Unlimited Aux power doesn’t work with the new updates. Unbelievable that they made new updates to be honest.

We need a new update Unlimited health Unlimited suit Unlimited aux power Super accuracy and one-hit kills no longer work

Cheats arent working anymore,i think there is a problem with the trainer two cheats wont work then the other cheats dont work,can you see if there is any problem or error with it?

1 Like

We need new update for it because they updated the game.

1 Like

Please update this trainer