Halo 2: The Master Chief Collection Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Reach, Halo: CE, and Halo 2 all work fine. Halo 3 does not. The cheats also disable themselves one after another over the course of a minute or so.

Would be so great if these worked on the non modded version of the game

1 Like

You guys should put the MCC Windows/Xbox version on Queue. I would be more than pleased to put some boosts on that. I really want them.

2 Likes

is there any way you can get this set up with the microsoft verizon the reach and halo ce and halo 3

2 Likes

It’s not working now. Each cheats got canceled after dozens of seconds.

The Halo 2: The Master Chief Collection cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

This is a feature of Halo 2, if you get meleed in the back it is an instant kill no matter you heath or sheild level. So just don’t let Elites or Brutes get behind you.
You can do the same thing to Elites and Brutes when you melee their back too, insta kills them.

X-Box version when?

2 Likes

the unlimited health cheat does not work

Could you please add an instant kill, Boundary bypass, super jump, super speed, and skull override for LASO playlist? Would seriously appreciate it!

With Halo 2 MCC, I get an error stating I am playing 32bit version and the trainer is for 64bit version. It is also marked for Steam. As far as I know, all of Steam’s games are 32bit. What’s up?

Did you follow the steps to play without anti-cheat?

Yes. The cheat still says it is for 64 bit game and all of Steam games are 32 bit. I get the same error with Halo 3 MCC.

Still, after reinstalling both WeMod and Halo MCC. Any ideas?

Hello, is the xbox/windows version planned for this game, for Halo 3 ODST and Halo 4 from the master chief collection? I think there are a few of us who are wanting to use them…
Thanks and best regards

2 Likes

I would also love cheats for the microsoft store version please!!
Thank you

2 Likes

great game and great mods but there is one issu that is really anoying in my option: while using these 2 cheats

1. Unlimited Health
  2. Unlimited Shield

you get instant one-shoted by energy sword so these 2 cheats dont even help at all agains energy sword overall its really great cheats for the game

is there a way to switch versions on reach?
im being told i have the 64 bit version and the cheats are for the 32 bit version.

on 2 master chief collection my bad

correction im being told this for all of the master chief collection. in the past ik i was able to play them all while running wemod so i dont know what has changed

I recently purchased Halo: The Master Chief collection from Steam for Windows PC.

Apparently, there have been several updates since the last posts in 2020 . . . . Although I have followed the WeMod instructions of disabling (WeMod will not start otherwise), selecting and starting the game (Reach), then starting WeMod play and selection all the options, I see no difference in game screens and none of the mods seem to work. After a few minutes I hear the WeMod de-activate tone (I’ve played numerous games with WeMod so am quite familiar with “what” should be happening and none of that working.
So, I gather that because WeMod does not act as it should, then Steam has updated the game somehow?? Seems odd as the option to disable the Easy AntiCheat apparently works as it allows WeMod to ‘play’ . . . However, none of the WeMod options work . . . No unlimited healt, no unlimited shield, no unlimited ammo, the 'no reload function does not work, the no recoil does not work, (don’t know about the ‘no spread’ function, but as it also turns off on its own I have to guess it also does not work, do not have unlimited grenades and finally, I cannot tell if the ‘no enemy weapon cooldown’ works or not as never get enough ammo to get the weapon ‘hot’.
Please, any help would be appreciated!
Thank you.