Halo 2: The Master Chief Collection Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I bought the game yeserday to try out the cheat but it seem that the Trainer is in idiot cant find my game system in my steam and try to hard way by put in the file but it not working… SO I need help can anyone help me before drive me nuts

Start the game from steam and disable eac then start the game , alt tab out press play in wemod after game is running , click back to game

Hey @Strikebeam14 and everyone else. :slight_smile:

The entire Master Chief collection got an update earlier today.
Patch notes are here: https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/articles/360045689232-Halo-The-Master-Chief-Collection-Patch-Notes-7-14-20.

This means that you will need to request an update to the MCC trainers.
This link explains how to request trainer updates: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support

Handy related links:

I already did that but problem is that wemod doesn’t detected my game but can you help me it like i am stuck at the end point for example i got game running and disable eac but wemod doesn’t

1 Like

Read the post above yours, please @Strikebeam14, with a red exclamation mark above it. Thank you. :slight_smile:

uhmm i get an error that says its running the 32 bit version and the cheats are made for 64 bit. WUT??? how to fix this i cant seem to get this trainer to work.

This thread will now be temporarily locked because the highlighted staff post which explains why the trainer is not functioning is not being read and is being pushed out of view.

Read this post: Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Halo 2: Anniversary) Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

The thread will be unlocked again by staff when the trainer is updated.

Working
Not Working
Crashes

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Shield
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. No Reload
5. No Recoil
6. No Spread
7. Unlimited Grenades
8. No Cooldown Energy Weapon

Everything is in the green! even after all this time, thanks for the awesome Trainer!

1 Like

Almost a year later, and still waiting on windows store support.

4 Likes

same

Cant kill Prophet of Regret with mods on? Been at him for over 30 minutes now. On LASO

This does not work for me at all. I followed the instructions precisely, choosing the “no cheat” option with Steam, then alt-tabbed once in the game to press “Play” in WeMod, and then waited until the mission loaded before using Win+G to activate the cheats, and nothing changes. Still run out of ammo, still take damage, still die. I also noticed that the cheats will randomly turn off for no reason. So for me, this is a bust unless I’m doing something wrong I’m unaware of.

1 Like

if you can’t finish it, don’t write this cheat plz, it’s a rubbish.

Still waiting on a windows store version. Im surprised there isnt one yet.

5 Likes

Same for me

1 Like

Please add cheats for Windows Version and update them… please I beg you.

5 Likes

I would also love cheats for the microsoft store version

4 Likes

Hi! Are there any plans to release a trainer for the Windows Store / GamePass versions?
Thanks!

4 Likes