Halo 2: The Master Chief Collection Cheats and Trainer for Steam

he wasnt invincible for me, just took 5 or 6 mounts to kill him

1 Like

Hmmm… that’s strange!!

Guess my game glitched, as I mounted him probably 30+ times :joy:

I saved & quit, reloaded and tried without mods as above. Perhaps just reloading the game fixed the bug :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

what was the script for the final checkpoint? i really dont want to have to fight bug ugly brute without mods haha

Why do i keep dying when when i got unlimited health?

1 Like

Even with Cheats maybe you’re still just really bad at the game? Jokes
How are you Dying? Falling off the map, Or being Shot?

Make sure you enter the game world before activating the Trainer and make sure you are using the correct Version.

2 Likes

Same, Halo:CE cheats do not work. None of them. Im a subscriber…i see the cheats just deactivating themselves on phone.

1 Like

He is probably getting hit by sword or getting hit in the back, currently both ways still cause you to die.

No, i see my shields and health go via projectiles.

To be clear, cheats work with Halo2…not with Halo:CE

ive gotten all the way through to the end of the great journey on halo 2 with the cheats and ive done laso on reach and CE so can confirm all work.

Hoping for the answer on easiest method to finish as I’m on last journey now! :pleading_face:

Do they Deactivate the second you turn them on?
It meas the version of the trainer does not match the version of the game. Compatibility issues.

an update may be needed.

Have you finished it?

Not sure what happened to my quote sorry :joy:

Another cheat that I would like to propose is a permanent equipment cheat, like where you turn invisible when you activate camouflage on the Arbiter missions and it only turns off once you deactivate it. I imagine that it would make at least the Arbiter missions a bit easier. Same with the Master Chief missions if you activate the skull that switches abilities.

2 Likes

nope im stuck at the final battle with stupid brute. there is no checkpoint after you kill him so have to fight him legit

I will say though, something that I have noticed (same with Halo Reach and I think Halo CEA) is that even if you complete most of the mission with the cheats on and then quit out and launch it back up with EAC enabled, most of the time your health will still be invincible so you wouldn’t have to worry about dying.

3 Likes

My health definitely lasted longer upon switching back but not invincible :pensive: I just can’t find a way around beating him

sure you didn’t have certain skulls activated?

The high-effort easy way to beat him is by getting a Spectre into the room.

I recommend taking your banshee into the battle (you can find a dozen videos on doing that) and then it’s pretty easy. He won’t attack you in the banshee, so wait for Johnson to drop his shield then unload on him. Took maybe six cycles for him to die. Just watch out for when he summons Brutes, he does that two or three times. Take them out as a priority as they’re the only thing that will end you.

2 Likes