Halo 3 save editor

Hi

Have Diamond membership. Trying to use Halo 3, but when I open save in editor it keeps saying “no weapon equipped”! This despite using two weapons in game. V frustrating. Can anyone help.

Thanks

Many thanks for your interest and response😡 Just about to stop monthly payment to Wemod.

This site is mainly for Infinty now. A lot of people have left so you can really expect support for specific editors. Do some troubleshooting of your own instead of getting passiv-agressive.

Hi

I have done my own research. I spent ages before the initial post. Funny how it takes a “passive aggressive” post to elicit a response.

What can I say, I like to poke flames. I would have responded regardless, was just waiting to see if anyone did know anything.

And I couldn’t care less about you giving them money or not. I don’t give frank my money and he doesn’t give me any.

I gave him my money dammit !
Well did you stop and think maybe something was wrong with your save ?

Well to be fair, I don’t actually have pro, it is just discourse being shitty.

1 Like

Also interesting you said “most have left”. I guess the people taking the money are still there. Is there any way of contacting “Frank”? Have emailed the support address but no joy.

Thanks

Does anyone know how to contact our Frank???

Thankd

@frank

Hows that ?

The tool is eight years old and the two old devs that are left are focusing on Infinity.

1 Like

Yes I appreciate eight years old. However, no mention that Horizon no longer functional, even if you pay for Diamond membership. If there was, I missed it. I will try the twitter address, but not confident as he’s not responding to requests sent to the support email address.

Gracias.

@frank is all in German. No mention of Wemod?

pics or it didn’t happen

Translate?