Halo 4 GPD Editor

I know there is a credit adder.

I found out that transferring the Halo 4 GPD (4D530919) from one profile to another actually transfers a bit over. I did it with 2 xbox live profiles, and the one I transferred the GPD to carried on the commendations, and the armour worn. I already know commendation modding is possible with hex editing, but so far it has only been figured out to max them all.

[GPD] How to Complete All Commendations | Se7enSins Gaming Community

There is a thread there to mod them all. It would be better if we could have a mod tool in Horizon that could unlock the commendations one at a time.

Someone got armour mods working I for offline (I think) also:

FOTUS Armor GPD | Se7enSins Gaming Community

Hopefully there will be a mod tool for these features for Halo 4 along with the credit adder. And sorry for using links from se7ensins, but they were the only place I was able to find any information about GPD modding.

[details=Template]Game Title: Halo 4

Game ID: 4D530919
(This can be found using the Title ID Finder in Horizon. Tools > Title ID Finder)

Mods Wanted: Explained Above

Attach two saves extracted from the CON File, if you do not know how to do that just attach two CON files.
4D530919.gpd

Additional Comments: None[/details]

Edit:
The armour that transferred over is actually permanent! I can toggle it on or off at any time.

What could be added/updated:
• Update armour unlocker to work for online - Completed by unknown v2
• Campaign Editor (Not GPD) - Completed by Xenomega
• Ability to unlock all emblems - Completed by unknown v2
• Ability to unlock all stances - Completed by unknown v2
• Add commendation editor
• Edit Service Tag (another tool has)
• Edit Rally points (another tool has)

Other Updates:
• Change the size of an object in campaign - Completed by Xenomega

1 Like

You filled out most of the information, but be sure you follow this thread according to yours:

https://www.wemod.com/forum/21-horizon-suggestions/242-read-before-requesting-game-modder-tool-horizon.html

Game Title:

Game ID:
(This can be found using the Title ID Finder in Horizon. Tools > Title ID Finder)

Mods Wanted:

Attach two saves extracted from the CON File, if you do not know how to do that just attach two CON files.

Additional Comments:(If the Game has Gold/Money or something similar, please included how much, make it a lot easier.)

Just edit your post with the updated information. :smile:

[details=Template]Game Title: Halo 4

Game ID: 4D530919

Mods Wanted: Explained Above

4D530919.gpd

Additional Comments: None[/details]

I’ll update thread.

It turns out the armour that transferred over is actually permanent! I can toggle it on or off at any time. It only transferred the armour worn, but still!

Please guys come out with a mod tool that unlocks armor please I’m begging you

I’ll see what I can do. :smile:

Bro, can you link me to your GPD?

or would it remove my level 37 SR?

Currently working on that.

Omg I want to kiss you omg thank you soooo much xxxxxooooo horizon for the win best mod tool ever thank you sooooo much omg I can’t wait!!!

I am going bananas for this mod tool

Same.

Nice dude, I love it. Also New Spartan ops missions guys.

Sweet! what about editing commendations?

Probably… Problem is that 343 changed the structure of the GPDs so that probably set it back a little bit…

So the race is on?

Well we know that you can hex edit all of them complete

How do you hex edit your gpd what do i search in HxD?

Thanks! Thats awesome. Is there any mod tools currently in development to mod your commendations in Halo 4?

What don’t you get about changing the structure of a GPD? That means the XP, the Service Tag, the SP; all of those are now in different spots than they were before when all of the credit and service tag editors worked.

Please don’t mislead members of this site if you don’t know what you are talking about. I didn’t notice any structure changes…

Anyways, this is a little of what you guys can expect in the next update :wink:

Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire

A GPD editor would be nice although some of the things you edit have a very high chance of being banned. Apparently service tag mods are near instant bans.

Although I cannot confirm the ban chance on those yet. I know that Horizon devs will not include tools if they know the ban chance is too high. They understand it isn’t worth adding a tool if it means more bans.

I know this because they have said the same thing on previous suggestions. I also know this because it’s logical. Why add a modding tool that would cause your customers to get instantly banned? It would mean people not using it which then renders it near useless.

On-Topic for the commendations though, I would like to see an editor that we can modify individual commendations.