Halo Combat Evolved: The Master Chief Collection Cheats and Trainer for Steam

A couple of more cheats I would also like to recommend (if possible) are unlimited ally health (since marines die so fast on legendary) and possibly an adjustable jump height cheat. I don’t know if the latter cheat is something feasible but I thought it might be worth considering, especially for speed runners looking to get past obstacles.

Oh, and the vote count for the Windows Store version of Halo CE Anniversary is now at around 480 votes. Let’s keep up the good work. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

lets do this people vote for one hit kill need that

And if jumping is possible, then should be walking speed as well?

This is great! The only thing it is missing is an invincible Keys on Truth and Reconciliation. I’ve never had so much trouble!

I was using the mods then keyes died so save and quit and resume laso now the mods don’t work. I will restart the game and see if its fixed. Bloody keyes.

EDIT: Invincible Keyes would save my life. I go through T and R, he dies as usual I save and quit, then resume, mods don’t work, quit mods then restart mods, resume game and it start from the beginning of the mission twice now. Can the trainer be updated or what am I doing wrong??

This happens to me on T and R. Keyes dies then I save and quit then resume then the mods don’t work. I restart the mods then mission restarts for some reason.

They REALLY need to add an invincible Keyes cheat in there. Even when I lure him back he always runs ahead and gets himself killed. It makes LASO ridiculously stupid.

Would love to see an Easy kills/One-hit kill/Insta-kill option, infinite vehicle health option, and maybe god-mode for Cpt. Keyes!

Hey guys, I just want to let everyone know that we can now vote for a Halo 2 trainer for Steam. I’ll be posting this message in all the Halo discussion forums.

By the way, it has over 200 votes already :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve put as many votes on it as I can! Has 377 votes now but needs 2000 so come on people get voting!!! :+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Awesome! :slight_smile:

Nearly 600 now but was hoping it would gather more momentum! Games released now…

You can use your WeMod referral link, which is found in the dashboard of the WeMod desktop app, to invite your friends or fans in another community who play the game to pop over to vote as well. :slight_smile:

Can we put in a request for the Windows Store version of Halo 2 as well?

The Halo: The Master Chief Collection cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The Halo: The Master Chief Collection cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hello all. I recently purchased Halo MCC CE from Steam. I got the cheat working with some trial and error. But I can only turn the cheat on. I cannot toggle it of using the function keys e.g. F1 and F2. Any ideas?

1 Like

Hello,

Playing Halo:TMCC CE Anniversary today Sept. 22, I realized the Halo 3 ODST update prevents cheats to be activated. WeMod App knows that the game is working (therefore “Play” button is set as “Playing”, yet none of the cheats seems to be able to be activated…
Can we have an update version of the trainer please ?

1 Like

We should be able to get around to it. Game just came out couple hours ago.

Sure thanks for the quick response !
I understand don’t worry :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am unable to get the cheats to stay active. They just turn off immediately. Am I missing something? I load the game with EAC disabled and then turn on the trainer but with no success in Halo CE.

2 Likes