Halo Infinite Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Same here the Apply buttons are greyed out for me.

1 Like

same here, it was fine yesterday but now Iā€™m getting the same error

Can we get an infinite Valour cheat as well? Or Infinite vehicle health as well?

2 Likes

ęÆę¬”åŖčƒ½äæ®ę”¹äø€ę”ÆęžŖļ¼Ÿ

1 Like

I know we just got cheats a few days ago and theyā€™ve been working great for me so far. Iā€™m on the mission ā€œThe Sequenceā€ which is getting into the mid-late game. But I think it would be nice if some additional cheats might be considered.

1. Unlimited Grenades
  2. Unlimited Ammo (For Energy Weapons)
  3. No Overheat (For Energy Weapons)
  4. Instant Cooldown for Equipment (I.E. Grappling Hook, Threat Sensor, etc.)
  5. Rapid Fire
  6. No Recoil
  7. Super Accuracy
  8. Super Jump
  9. Instant Kill

Iā€™m sure other members may have some ideas that Iā€™ve missed, these were just some suggestion Iā€™d thought Iā€™d put out there.

7 Likes

you do realize the bandana skull gives ulimited energy weapons and grenades right? and instant cool down on equipment

Has anyone tried this trainer, not in offline mode? Achievements and Mjolnir Armory unlocks donā€™t pop while offline for now.

Iā€™m trying to see if anyone has gotten banned for the game being ā€˜onlineā€™.

Same here, I can launch the game through wemod just fine so I know the EXE is properly linked, but then I get this message. Playing the steam version. This is the first time Iā€™ve ever had wemod just flat out not work

people these cheats are meant for the campaign not multiplayer. Quit asking if youā€™re going to get a ban online itā€™s no different than using aimbot hacks of course you are going to get a ban omg.

iv been using it no issue at all, im up to the escevation site and have cleared all the open world things to that point.

the issue is Halo Infiniteā€™s anti cheat does not distinguish Campaign differently than Online, they run on the same code and everything else, this is why the warning is up, They can not promise that the Anticheat wont hit you since its also active in campaign which is why it was a pain to get as far as they are with the trainer, those asking for more options its highly unlikely on account of how difficult it is to even have these options working. The anticheat already disables many known injections used to create trainers and run them, those that do work once you change a integer it has no effect or causes the game to out right crash. Iā€™m not sure how FLiNG managed to get this to work but believe me, its not a simple task.

I know, Iā€™m just saying this stuff should not be thought of as a way to cheat in multiplayer all we need is 343 to take notice of it and end up losing the cheats we have now.

Unlimited vehicle health may also be something worth considering.

Hell, I just wish I could get it to work. But, Flingā€™s trainer from his website works sometimes so that something. The WeMod trainers have always worked for me so its just weird to have a busted trainer. Hopefully an update will be added soon.

The anti-cheat puts out some crazy work.

Weā€™d have to wait for 343i to do what they did for MCC and give us an option to launch a ā€œMod Modeā€ with no anti-cheat and locked from regular PvP, with Custom games, and co-op only to have a better time using Trainers.

1 Like

I notice sometimes the grunt will say youā€™re a cheaterā€¦ I wonder if thatā€™s a way for the game to let you know that they know you are cheating?

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard plenty of Grunts yell that out before this trainer was even released

Same thing for me, tried a bunch of fixes online listed for this problem none worked.

ur dealing with grunts u do math on that one lol grunts MPV of halo

so i tested in a bot lobby online and in customs didnā€™t work which is good{also wasnā€™t host}, worked in academy mode which is nice figured it worked in campaign since it was made for it, also this was sunday or monday i tested
this is just something i wanted to test since anticheat isnā€™t fully fledged and running yet so if it did work i wasnā€™t gonna play online pvp until it was, especially since thereā€™s no way t o report someone unless you make a ticket on the web