Halo Infinite Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This trainer does not work. It just makes the game crash.

2 Likes

Same here, trainer is not working anymoreā€¦ to badā€¦ :sob:

1 Like

The Halo Infinite cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Still doesnā€™t work for me, i have no idea what im doing wrong. tried pressing the play button, tried using the Alt Tab method, tried going offline in steam, tried turning off my wifi. Made exceptions in my firewall and anti virus.

i can get into the game but when ever i try activating one of the cheats it just makes noises and does nothing.

For me it worked well until today, now when I activate one option it crash to desktop

when they work its fineā€¦ but has been crashing my game a lot more than before.

There appears to be an issue with all of these cheats not working.

Can we get infinite Valour, Infinite upgrade points, and rapid fire as well please?

Not working on Steam? I click play and itā€™s stuck on loading.

Itā€™s best to get into the campaign and then activate the cheats. And in between missions, if the cheats are kept active, thereā€™s a chance that the game can crash. I usually disable the cheats after I kill all of the enemies but just before I progress to the next mission.

Thereā€™s no way to ā€œdisableā€ the cheat. You apply it. It resets at the beginning of any mission.

But thereā€™s this easter egg that is basically cheatsā€¦

And you wonā€™t get banned for this one!

1 Like

Thankfully most missions have a checkpoint either right at the end of them or close to it I can Scorpion gun my way to if cheats crash the game.

cheats donā€™t seem to work, I try them all, I switch weapons and try everything but nothing seems to happen

The halo infinite campaign should of been the base game and the muliplayer a DLCā€¦

Hello Fling,

In the Wmod app trainer wonā€™t work, did all the mentioned operations, no result, only it displays trainer - ā€œPlayingā€ on - sound by pressing the different cheat options - in game nothing happensā€¦
However, loaded your standalone trainer, result works without problems, just to inform you, maybe you can verify why ā€¦ and keep up the good work, using your trainers, and Mr Antifun for years - Top.

Greetz,
Youricop.
Happy Holidays

I really do apologize for this question but I am interested as well as nervous. Since the campaign is the ā€˜ā€˜DLCā€™ā€™ for the game itself and thus is online, how big is the risk of a ban? Is there any possible way to play offline w/ WeMod via Steam or? Can I load the game and everything, load into campaign and then DC my internet altogether? Just some reassurance would be nice is all.

You have to be online to play it and it use easy anti cheat for multiplayer. But no one has yet to be banned. I was able to get all the achivements in around 3 hours or so best of luck. Also for best results donā€™t use wemid until you load up into the story itself.

So, even if I launch the game while online, then disconnect, it wonā€™t run? (The game, I mean. i typically run WeMod after I am in game anyway()

You can try it but most games even if itā€™s singleplayer you need internet connection.