Halo Infinite Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Windows version should work with XBOX tab.

Received an update from Steam and cheats no longer work version listed in game is now

1 Like

I have same version and game crashes if you use all cheats. If you do not use Unlimited ammo then game plays fine even using all remaining cheats although you do have to change weapons and find ammo.

Could there be an added option of Aimassist and Aimassist Strength to the cheats, please?

Worked great for me until a couple weeks ago

Alright, so the Halo update just dropped today (02/24/22) , the following cheats do NOT work: Unlim ammo/No Reload.

Inf health and Inf Shield are still working as of right now.

The Halo Infinite cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Hello there,
I play with v6.10020.17952.0 and until yesterday only ā€œSuper Healthā€ and ā€œSuper Shieldā€ worked.
Today after the update none of the cheats work.
Am I the only one with this issue or does this need a fix ?

1 Like

Same problem

Hello ive reinstalled the wemod and my halo but everytime i go to open the mods it crashes my game

Changes:

Changes:

2 Likes

Changes:

Hey 11.8.22 Winter update came out. I got Unlimited Ammo and No Reload to work. Super Health and Super Sheild is not working for me. Thanks FLiNG for this trainer, let me know if you need additional information from me.

Changes:

So far these work very sporadically. The super health code NEVER works. At all, under any circumstance. The super shield code works sometimes but you canā€™t turn it off and is visually disruptive which is frustrating. The unlimited ammo and no reload work randomly, but seem to do better after a saving checkpoint. However neither work on energy weapons with a % of ammo, only amounts with rounds etc. The codes sometimes require multiple uses to kick in, and have to be used carefully or the game with freeze and crash. Every time I use them I have to hold my breath and find out if Iā€™m starting over or not.

same here,been an hour on this and still cant figure whats wrong with this trainerā€¦!!

1 Like

Canā€™t even get Wemod to work at all with this game. Whether I hit Play after the campaign starts, or use the Play button to launch the game, I still get an error.

1 Like

will these work in campaign coop?

Changes:

1 Like