Halo Reach: The Master Chief Collection Cheats and Trainer for Steam

When using the Cheats for Halo 3 MCC (Anti-Cheat disabled) the game crashes very often, basically every 2nd-4th Chechkpoint the game receives UE4-MCC Fatal Error. But when the cheats are disabled this doesn’t happen. I already tried all possible fixes related to the game itself but that didn’t change anything.

1 Like

So, I am pretty sure I’m launching this correctly, I go through steam, choose the non-anti thing, but none of the options for the trainer seem to work for anything from Reach to Halo 3 (chronologically per story line). Does the trainer not work at this point?

can we please get Unlimited Vehicle Health/Shields added.

desperately needing them for solo legendary on basically all the trainers for all the games in the mcc,
but i feel this one needs it the most since you are forced to be in a jet vehicle for Solace campaign mission, im at the point where its 1000% physically impossible to get past as the checkpoint is putting me in the middle of a covenant swarm of ships and they are like heat-seeking lock on targeting me with every type of ammunition they have.

mostly due to vehicles in pretty much all the mcc games instantly blowing up and killing me even if they get touched with 1-2 bullets.

2 Likes

These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version
How to fix it? I have launch the game through steam with the MCC

1 Like

You need to disable the anticheat.

1 Like

Unlimited ammo, unlimited grenades, and no reload, do not work in ODST.

Can we get a fix? This obviously goes beyond telling people to simply disable the anticheat system.

The copy/paste response about needing to deactivate anticheat is useless and dismissive because nowhere is it obvious how to do so in tutorial instructions. Even though I figured out how to disable the anticheat stuff on my own, it wasn’t by any means because of the tutorial instructions, because I never found them. Do they really exist?

Why not just list a 1-2-3 of how to DO it and copy/paste THAT every time someone asks? Be proactive.

And in addition to what everyone else has said, disabling the anticheat to bypass the 32-bit/64-bit thing doesn’t help one bit because the CHEATS AREN’T WORKING.

The how to disable cheats for this is present on the info tab on older versions of the trainer, but for this newest version the only thing on the info tab is the message that says requires testing due to the game having been updated.

If I could make a small request:

Infinite health/shield in the space combat mission

1 Like

The Halo Reach: The Master Chief Collection cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Thanks for the update, would be nice to see other games having the same treatment!

for the most part the cheats do work.
also its pretty obvious how to disable anti-cheat (in the officially supported way anyways)
simply by running the game from steam gives a popup giving option to launch with or without anticheat

I do not get the pop-up box to disable easy anti-cheat

OK… I figured it out…
I WAS launching Halo:MCC via a desktop shortcut where I’d never see the disable cheat option.
I opened STEAM, launched Halo:MCC while within the STEAM app… THEN I saw the disable cheat option box. I can then alt-tab to WeMod and launch the trainer and it works :smiley:
Thanks

im finding that if one needs an update they all need a update

its 1 main launcher for all the games in the MCC (unless they have changed that which i doubt) so that would make sense, tho alot of game trainers that are reported as needing updates dont actually need updates (for the most part)

Does it not matter what Halo MCC Game Trainer I put the main .EXE file in as long as I start it with the anti-cheat disabled from the Steam Library or do I need the .EXE file added for each individual game?

please explain what you mean as the way its worded makes it seem that you seem to be confused or trying to do something that is not supported by wemod.

the post i put right above ur post states that unless they’ve changed it which is highly unlikely (i reformatted it to be more clear for people to read)

There is only 1 game launcher exe for the MCC games as a whole on steam.
(Meaning that no matter what MCC game you launch on steam it always uses the same 1 EXE the launch the games.)

depending on which one u launch has the 1 game launcher in MCC direct to the game folder for the game you want to launch and from there its loads the files themselves in order to launch the games
( i think its directed to launch the dll files in each games folder in order to launch the games instead of an exe) ,
MCC on steam isnt like some other games with more than one game launcher

This trainer works great. Would really like vehicle health added though.

1 Like

Are these cheats designed for Halo Reach, or Halo CE? They do not work for me on Halo Reach. I am playing the game on Steam.

2 Likes