Halo Reach: The Master Chief Collection Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I have the same question/issue. Won’t work on reach. I’m going to see if it works in other versions

1 Like

Do achievements not unlock when using these trainers?

Trainers do not affect achievements; however, playing without anticheat may.

I’ve tried playing it with anticheat on and off and they don’t unlock

the only way to earn achievements with the trainer is to e.g. play a level on anticheat until before the end, save and quit out, then resume on the normal version of the game to finish the level. or work towards certain kill achievements e.g. kill 100 brutes, do 99 with cheats on in the anticheat version, then do the last one on the normal version.

that is inherently false.
u can earn Achievements using cheats but that is not supported by wemod

Just feel like mentioning the last time I used this, not that long ago, it was still not working and it seems the thread has been silent since before I played it by a wide margin. Infinite grenades work just fine, but the shields and health functions are totally broken and need to be updated.

They seem to work just fine for me on Steam version. You have to make sure you are starting the correct game in WeMod as campaign you are playing, as I thought it wasn’t working until I did this. I open Steam > Halo > Play > check with cheats. Open WeMod, select the campaign I want to use on Halo, Play, wait for it to say playing. Then I start the same campaign in Halo as I started in WeMod. Use keys to turn on cheats.

I know this is an older thread, but is it possible to get an update for vehicle hull integrity/shields?

The Halo Reach: The Master Chief Collection cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

It’s telling me the cheats are made for the 64 bit and not 32. Not sure what to do.

Do you have a legitimate copy of the game, or a cracked/pirated version?

legitimate copy through Steam

As a general question… what exactly does “Perfect Accuracy” do?

hello, i have a problem, the pc version is 32Bit and it dose not work when i try to use it, could you update it to work for 32Bit or get it to work at all, because it tells me that my game is a different version and it may not work, but when i use it, it gives me a error and i have tried to use the same trainer on 3 different pc versions of the game and it still dose not work, Thank You.

1 Like

I’m having an issue where no of the trainers are working whatsoever for reach.

Update: ODST is fine but reach isn’t still.

Helo problem to start trainer, 64bit for launch trainer … my games is in 32 bit … Please Help me

1 Like

when u load up the game it gives u 2 options play MCC as intended or play MCC with the anti-cheat disabled u want the one with the anti cheat disabled so the 2nd one and then it will work

1 Like

Thank You man !!!