Halo Reach: The Master Chief Collection Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

we need one hit kill mod if halo infinite gets approved for shure

1 Like

If I use them, then switch back to normal version after whatever, will I be banned or is it fine. Like, I want to just use them to farm Season coins or whatever so I can speed through the battlepass but if I get banned then whats the point

1 Like

its only for single player if you go on line do it at your own risk you got a chance of getting band if you play multiplayer single player i havent seen no one get band yet.some of my friends on xbox got reported for modding multiplayer pvp and they got band till 12/31/999 .

are they working yet?

I have been trying the Reach codes and I only have been having issues with Unlimited ammo and No reload. They definitely need a prompt update. :confused:

Wait unlimited health works? Do you have to re turn it on each chapter?

It works for me and I don’t have to turn it on every time. Although I noticed if they hit me with a vehicle I then get killed. :sweat_smile:

Hey thanks for the response! Does it work for the other halos or just reach? What is the process you use to get WeMod to work again like going offline? Thanks again!!!

1 Like

I have just tried on Halo Reach but I reckon it only works on that tho. I might try that in a sooner future tho.

Well, I tried Halo 3 Cheats whilst playing ODST and sadly it does not work. :frowning:

Hey greatoverlordx you are truly great for just simply responding. People like you will keep me subbing pro membership.

1 Like

The Halo Reach: The Master Chief Collection cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Currently, only the Unlimited Stamina option is working. The other 3 unlimited options: Health, Shield and Ammo do not work. They make a buzz sound then turn immediately off if you try to enable them.

All other options seem to be working currently.

1 Like

After the newest update Unlimited Health, Shield and Ammo no longer work

1 Like

As of September 2022, Unlimited Health, Shield, and Ammo not working but all others working perfectly fine.

2 Likes

the whole collection needs a update also any idea when odst for xbox will get added?

1 Like

hi
i was trying halo reach mods today
infinite health and shield aren’t working
the ammo works but stays off on the app
very much needed update
thanks a bunch

2 Likes

As of 1/11/2023 Unlimited Health, Unlimited Shield, and Unlimited Ammo cheats do not work for H:R. Tried to do a LASO run and could not get them to stay on. I will be trying the other Halo games in this trainer as well (H:CE and H3) to see if they have any issues. Thank you guys for doing what you do and helping out the community!

1 Like

The Halo Reach: The Master Chief Collection cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Thank you so much for the quick response @MrAntiFun! I just completed H: R LASO and am moving on to CE now. I just wanted to say thank you for doing what you do. Also, I’m not sure if this is the proper channel to ask but is there any chance of ODST, H2, and H4 receiving Mod support as well?

Respectfully,
Abraisive

1 Like