Halo Reach: The Master Chief Collection Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Can you unlock Achievements with wemod working?

Tried every option with Anti Cheat Disabled, fallowed all directions and nothing works for this cheat, even resulted to changing the hot keys around and using the in game overlay and mobile app. nothing seems to work as they just disable themself. Please update.

1 Like

is there a point of using mods if one cannot unlock the game’s achievements?
we missed out when their anticheat was bypassable… its not anymore… so unless im missing out on new updates… HALO MCC is a no mods game just like any other anticheated game
they use anticheat for us… but we cant anticheat them… at this point… best thing would be boycott them… so they dont give us crap about mods+achievements

1 Like

You can unlock achievements such as LASO, par score, par time, etc. just get to the last checkpoint of the level (or in the case of LASO…to the level “epilogue”) switch to regular MCC version, and then complete that last level. Congratulations, achievement unlocked. Problem is they consistently add hotpatches to MCC so when the WEMOD creators update it you have to complete whatever you want to quickly before another patch is applied.

You can also use an anti-cheat bypass and just play with the mods and all the achievements will unlock like normal

Dont think any of these cheats are currently working

The Halo Reach: The Master Chief Collection cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

how do you use a anti cheat bypass?

1 Like

heyy,

I’m curious on that too.

1 Like

There are YouTube videos explaining how to replace the files but the video that has the files is called Halo MCC Unlock Achievements with Mods Active by Dropz. Just download the files in the description and add them to the game on your PC and rename the original files to have .bak at the end of them and you should be good.

1 Like

The unlimited health and unlimited shields cheats do not work and need to be updated. All other mods work as intended.

1 Like

The video that has the files is called Halo MCC Unlock Achievements with Mods Active by Dropz. Just download the files in the description and add them to the game on your PC and rename the original files to have .bak at the end of them and you should be good. Each time the game is updated you simply need to drag the modded files in again and overwrite them so make backup of the modded files or simply redownload them again from the video. I hope this helps! I just wish we had mod tools for the rest of the halo games for windows

2 Likes

Thanks man !

They arent working? So as soon as it’s patch I should get to beating this game ASAP lol

i went to check his youtube video… his thing don’t work no more… he took the link out.

1 Like

I wanted to see about what I can do to allow the Unlimited Health & Unlimited Shield mods to work. Please and Thank you.

Unlimited health and shield is working for me, little finicky, but working.

Since each engine is different for each game, you have to activate the trainer (press “play” and it changes to “playing”) after you have loaded into a mission. If you go back to main menu, you have to deactivate the trainer (changes from “playing” to “play”) and activate it again while in a mission. This way I was able to get Shields and Health to work each time.

It works…

any idea when we will get a halo 4 trainer for xbox and odst? thats all i need for laso master

Hi, WeMod adds new trainers based on their popularity among users. WeMod users should go to the game’s page in WeMod and click "Notify Me" on the Trainer. This metric helps them determine which games will get trainers next. When a sufficient number of WeMod users have taken this action, the game will be added to the queue, which could lead to the development of a trainer for the game.