Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Halo Reach) Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

i think they person asked when a bypass will be available so we can still earn achievements while using we mod instead of them being disabled

@ptondo

1 Like

I dont think there is one in the works to make achievements work

For Gears 5 someone did it

I would love to earn achievements while using WeMod with MCC just like everyone else but Gears 5 did not have a dev supported way to have mods with the game unfortunately, MCC does. I hope that they will make a Bypass for the game to do so but I feel like they had made it quite clear that they more than likely won’t so people don’t take the cheat online and I support them for doing that as hacking online is not great and would more than likely give WeMod a bad name, I don’t want that.

1 Like

Yes Bmax12543 Is correct we wont make a bypass that opens the door for online cheating

I believe I read somewhere that the current eac bypass launch is only temporary while the devs work on an actual solution to modding. So if that is the case then a wemod eac bypass will have to come at some point. I understand the concern with online cheating but I am also for getting achievements in single player.

Why not just make one that works only for single player?

you do get achements still with eac disabled but theres a trick to it I thought every one new the trick

Just an update for everyone. I cleared the path from WeMod for the game and redid it. I just think it was acting up after I updated WeMod. Thank you All who helped figure out the problem. I’m all good my game is running correctly and my Trainer is now running correctly. Happy Gaming everyone. and Enjoy the Holiday season.

1 Like

I don’t. What’s the trick?

Is there any way I can contact you on Discord? I would greatly appreciate learning of this trick that allows you to earn achievements without EAC enabled, at least, on Windows Store.

1 Like

Dude on other thread said something about save right after a cutscene to the next level then turn back on and will have achievements. I dont have any idea since I dont play this game. Not sure if it works or not

get a check point than back out of wemod close wemod all together than open the real app than finish what you were doing than achement should pop I got legionary capm achement for it and heroric achement .

1 Like

it works on windows and steam

This is an assbackwards way to do it but I can confirm that this does work. Good luck if your checkpoint is during a fight or not.

1 Like

told you it works

Hey there,

Just wondering if achievements unlock with this cheat in use.

Thanks in advance!

Have a good one :slight_smile:

No it dont. But if you read a couple comments up they say how you can

1 Like

Can someone help me and explain how to get the achievements with this? When I save and quit at a checkpoint and load it back up again on the version with anti cheat enabled I still have mods like infinite shield and health enabled and i’m not getting any achievements. My score and time aren’t counting towards the leaderboards either. Any help would be appreciated.

make shure you close wemod atogether than play with eac enabled achements should unlock works for steam and windows 10 game.