Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Halo Reach) Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

Was playing with the wemod trainer aok last few days…even this afternoon…

Now as soon as I am in game, with wemod started the game aok, it crashes on any trainer command, ie: F1, F3 etc, hard crash and gone from desktop…

Any help folks? I did see wemod updated today or yesterday…???

I don’t think this bypass is currently working. I’ve been trying to get the par time achievement for “tip of the spear” for a while now and I’ve had no luck. Even then, I think I still earn the associated name plate regardless.

repeating myself from here Halo: The Master Chief Collection Cheats and Trainer for Steam

That’s because Tip of the spear par time achievement is just broken on steam it unlocks just fine though on live and in-game, it’s nothing to do with the current bypass we have come up with.

does anyone know why my game speeds up when i activate any cheats ?

does anyone know where the file location for Halo: The master chief collection saves to from the windows store, i wanted to use ReShade to make the game look better. But can’t find the game on my PC

@justin93workman It should be in “C:\Program Files\WindowsApps” and the folder will start with “Microsoft.Chelan”. I tried to use a bypass in the folder for the EAC but I wasn’t able to change anything.

Good luck!

it would be possible to put the option to stop time as in the halo ce Trainer

The Halo: The Master Chief Collection cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Reset Health & Shield cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

thank you for the help i was able to find the file and was finally able to add new textures and shaders to Halo reach looks 10x better now :+1:

1 Like

I would love to know how you were able to change files in the folder, every time I have tried to I was always told I didn’t have permission, even after I took ownership of the file and folders.

This is an issue with Windows that has been around since, I believe, Vista and still affects Windows 10.

Rather than post a really long list of troubleshooting options in this trainer thread (which’ll probably get me some glares from the mods for going off topic :laughing:), I’ll post this for you to check out: https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/fix-access-denied-folders-windows-10/

Thanks for the info I hope this works and if it does I wish I found it out before I bought the steam version to use a bypass I have to get the achievements. :rofl:

So, right now, the cheats that work on Halo: Reach of Halo MCC do not work on Halo: CE Anniversary. I just tested it out (at least on Windows, although I would assume that the same thing would happen on Steam). @REPPiN is there any way that these trainers can be updated to work for each game (for both Steam and Windows preferably)?

1 Like

I can also confirm that these cheats do not work on CEA unfortunately. Hope this can be fixed.

For me WeMod doesn’t even recognise the game as opened anymore.
It’s just the regular MCC .exe right?

halo ce doesnt work :frowning: hopefully it will get fixed

1 Like

Guys will need to vote CE will need a new trainer made for it.

We can only vote against MCC though rather than the games which are incorporated within it right??

No, Halo CE Anniversary is listed under Halo MCC.

2 Likes

Ah okay thanks!

1 Like