Halo Wars 2 Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

guessing ure working on it tommorow

1 Like

The Halo Wars 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

invincibility doesn’t work

It does, read trainer notes.

oh well then it doesnt work like it used to cause i tryed it the same way before the hw2 update and it worked but now i tryed it on the level one three zero and it wont work

yea gamerboy3002 is right it doesn’t work and I have been using it for a long time

Campaign or online?

ok guys first of all this is a trainer, it’s not meant for online. If you try using it online it will cuase the game to out of sync. Pls don’t try to cheat online. STN I just played it last night and everything was working. You shouldn’t have to do anything on it.

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know. I was going crazy thinking it works for me fine and didn’t even need an update except for the instant units.

Now that i know, i am glad they made the trainer stop working online. That was never my intention when i made this trainer and kinda makes me angry people were abusing it online trying to make me fix it for online.

I know what you mean. It’s cool and all to play online, but it’s best we just wait for a modder to make a Cracked version so it doesn’t ruin the fun for Online Matchmaking. Like for the Halo Wars Definitive edition, you have to have an edited exe with the same version to even play skirmish with a friend. On Halo Wars 2 you shouldn’t be able to ruin the fun for those who don’t want to mod.

infinity healh not working =[

Are you trying to use the cheat in multiplayer?

Aw :scream:

1 Like

Possible suggestion to get unlimited leader points and cool-down on leader power.

nop i don’t play in multiplayer only whit AI

Only works for campaign.

@STN, Possible to get unlimited leader points and cool-down.

before that update YAP YAP was working on campaing and Skirmish

They got nuked and gave up though.

Looking for some help can not seem to get Invincible cheat to work.

First off no not using it online. When ever i turn it on and click on the Units i want it for does not seem to work not at all unhappy that its not working since i can just spam Units to make up for it would just like to know if im doing something wrong.