Halo Wars 2 Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

Invincible and feeble doesn’t work, I tried this in skirmish and campaign.

1 Like

Only works for campaign.

After the new update unlimited supplies and power no longer work

1 Like

Which update are you on? The cheats do work but don’t work online if that’s what you’re trying to do. The only one that dont work is “feeble” and “invincible”, on skirmish and campaign.

Just tested it and it dont work for campaign.

There is a new update.

Edit: the new update is around 4.94GB

yes my apologies, like STN I hate competitive cheaters so I am only referring to offline by base. It appears that 4-5 gig update makes the unlimited supplies, unlimited power, and unlimited upgrade points not work. In my opinion however that is the entire trainer because thats the best part of the whole thing :D. Sorry I should of been more specific. It doesn’t work in campaign either. Doesn’t work entirely

Alright.

How long?.. When will it be finish? Estimate? Another 2 days or 4?

I can also confirm supplies, power and upgrade points do not work.

St can u work on a new update

Maybe like 20000 Years.
Wemod does not give any ETA’s
You can check here: https://trello.com/b/TqFilDUv/stn-s-to-do What STN is currently doing or rather is going to do.

I would like to say the cheats for halo wars 2 is not working at all and would like to know why or know if it can be fixed as soon as possible please help me

I know that STN i said that in the post

I would like to remind you all to continue to be patient, there is another update on september 28th that might undue things again if he does update the trainer. For the meantime, because the parts of the trainer that do work are not value oriented, I do have good news.

If you use something like CE and search for floating values rather than 4 byte values and search for things i.e power and so on, you can adjust it to your liking like 999999 and so on. If you don’t have much experience using that sort of client I could help you, but i am searching for the new pointer base addresses to make/ help the trainer

ETA on the update drop?

No.

1 Like

When I click play in Infinity I get the Halo Wars 2 splash screen and then it closes the game. I can not get the cheats to activate. Is there a work around to get this to work?

Start the game yourself then attach infinity after game is finished loading

Awesome thanks so much!