Haunted Helmet Before Inheritor?

You do, my one friend is a forerunner has 100% armory and can’t unlock the haunted helmet.

Maybe his dad works for bungie and his dad was just like
"SON, HELMET, TAKE"

1. Get to the rank of Inheritor.
  2. Have ALL base helmets purchased AND all attachments for each one. (Excluding helmets obtained via Halo Waypoint)
  3. Purchase the now available Haunted Helmet in the Pilot category.

^ looks like you do need to be Inheritor… I’m guessing he hacked it? idk…

You can’t hack helmets their data is stored via bungie. Also on topic he was part of the make a wish foundation and bungie heard that he loved the game so they did a cool thing and they gave it to him. No he has no one in his family that works for bungie.

He probably just did something amazing and bungie gave it to him.

He’s terminally ill with a disease, went to bungie with the make a wish foundation, played with them, commented on the game, and left. When he logged in, he had 100% armory completion, because bungie was generous. The guy confirmed this himself on a different website.

Is there any proof of this?

Proof? Link?

I heard it was a completely different kid… not this kid. ROG survivor was the kids gamertag and he died awhile back :cry:

Anyone every think thats his dad’s account and he works at bungie?..

Maybe if he did, only the helmet not the whole armory.

Like the guy who killed the other guy with a cone in Halo 3, he only got recon. Nothing else.

No Bungie employee has 100% armory… they all have to earn their armor. Excluding haunted helmet.

Wrong. Tender Loins had a wrist thing that was unlocked at Brigadear (sp?)

Never know. Ask him yourself guys. Just a kid

Well look at it this way, their the game dev’s. They made that game I think they can have what ever they want in the armory. Some are noble (lol) and only get the helmet. Others get everything. It’s at their disposle.

That’s because it was Bungie day. All accounts were recruits they needed to stand out lol

Umm this guy has 100% Before Inheritor: Bungie.net : Reach : Service Record

Unsure bout Haunted though…

You dont have to be a inheritor to get 100% armory

Yeah, my guess would be that he got reset… but if not, then I want to know how to do this.

Yea, that was the whole point of the thread.

It’s impossible that the guy has 100% armory completion, because:
a) You stop getting armor at General.
b) He hasn’t even gained the amount of credits to buy everything.

He is a hacker, or somebody at Bungie gave him all of it. Unless, he is a Bungie employee.