Hearts of Iron IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

cheats make hoi4 crash

Which cheats?
Haven’t had a single crash using the trainer.

Seems to not work anymore?

1 Like

The Hearts of Iron IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Doesn’t work trying to play as france :cry:

The mods dont work when playing sweden. I turned them on and the trainer says they are but days pass and nothing happens. Fuel still limited, technologies take their time and national focuses too.

Can you please add a few cheats im suggesting hopefully they won’t be that hard!
Force Faction click a country to force it into your faction Idk that one seems a tad bit dumb but who knows
Instant Coup - The coup instantly goes to 100 and its always successful and the civil war starts!
100% Party Popularity this will add 100 favoring to the fascism democratic non-aligned or communist
Disband all ai factions
Instant Naval Invasion *No necessary preparation you just do the things necessary to say you want to do a naval invasion
100% Positive or negative opinion you can use it for ai or play you make the opinion of your nation with another positive or negative or choose 2 ais and make them hate each other.
Create faction without needing the national spirit to do so thats about it i made this many because I wanted to see if you guys would like them or anyone else would!

1 Like

hmmm as soon as i activate any cheat HoI4 crashes thought it was my game but purposefully left it up and running before and it ran fine unill i activated the cheats. Was playing as france,Did have Ironman on going to try it without
Tested without Ironman and game still crashed dont get an error report or anything just drops out

Can you PM me your save? I was able to enable every cheat as France and did not experience any crash

I do not know if it has anything to do with the trainer but I believe it is, so, every time I try to start a paratrooper invasion onto another country everyhing works out, until I confirm the order and start getting them to move, an example would be: I am USA para-dropping onto Jamaica, I assign paratroopers to the invasion adn place the paratroopers at the airstrip, I select my invasion source and drop locations, I then accept the order, and then click the little arrow above my army to get them to move, and the order goes from saying, Army 1 - Transports 100 (or however), to Army 1 - 0 Transports. Since I believe its a trainer based problem please check it out

When you update this trainer for either the new update or the new expansion pack, PLEASE add a Max World Tention for those of us that like to warmonger as democracies/non-aligned

Mrantifun can take a look and see if it’s possible when he gets back around to this one !

(version 1.8.0) not everything is working properly.
Unlimited fuel is not working.
Super factories limit resets every 2 days ingame, so you have to add factories to production in order to get the 999 factories again (every 2 days).

Can You add Enable Console in Ironman mode? It would be really nice and it’s in Stellaris cheat so… shame it’s not here.

4 Likes

The game has updated, almost all cheats dont work

1 Like

In a update of hoi4 they made it 64 bit when i try to run it says im running 32 bit. It was working like a day ago but i dont know the problem now. Please help

@RighteousPine64

1. Launch the game first via Steam.
  2. Wait until you are on the main menu.
  3. Alt+tab to WeMod, press Play.
  4. Alt+tab back to the game.
1 Like

Oh ok thanks it works

1 Like

Not to be a choosing beggar or something, but cant there be a option to open the command console like there is in EU4 and Stellaris, and also a button to research all techs at once?

2 Likes

Right now the only cheat that seems to be working is super factories limit.