Hearts of Iron IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Voted,waitting for your update.

Update

2 Likes

Update pls

Instant focus works too.

In the stingerr version way more of them work im not quite sure if we click discussion while using stingerr fi we end up here as well though

+1

update

The update will happen when the trainer maker has some time. Remember, this is not the only game in existence, there are probably a few things in their to-do list in front of this game. You’ll have to learn to be patient. And maybe say “please” every now and again? :wink:

2 Likes

Dear MrAntiFun, please update the trainer, I am waiting for the update, a lot of people have already voted.Thank you very much in advance for your work P. s sorry for my bad English:)

I know MAF will get to it as soon as he can. He works hard and also has his own life. Thanks again MAF!

1 Like

I gotcha bro…

Please :blush:

1 Like

That would be too much to ask of some

Hi Mr.AntiFun.
I know you’re going to update this soon but is it possible to tweak the God Mode to include the naval ships as well?
Thank you in advance.

When the time comes and this trainer will be updated, I wouldn’t mind if you manage to add console in Ironman mode, that’d be a great help! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Hearts of Iron IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

5 Likes

work great with version 1.8.2, I use this version to match the mods
Today after the trainer update, trainer stops working,
only 2 option working

• super factories limit
  • fast national focus

What are the Chances that new features are added? The Game has a new System (Intelligence Agencies) with the variable of available Spies / Operatives. Would be really cool, if the Trainer had the Option to change them.

Thanks for an answer!

3 Likes

You need to use an older version of the trainer if you are not using the Steam version of the game or aren’t updating it. The game is on 1.9 now.

1 Like

Thank you for the update!

thanks, I forgot this feature, it is working now