Hearts of Iron IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Unlimited organisation, god mode, and instant movement do not work for volunteer units now.

Fuel and god mode seem to be fixed for ships though.

3 Likes

God mode is broken for volunteer units for me too, I thought it was the mod but instant movment and stuff only don’t work for volunteer

Still Problems exactly the same as before, God Mode anything higher than a destroyer is damaged as soon as it leaves port and unlimited drains in days once the airforce gets going all on the base game no mods.

2 Likes

Yes. Would like to add that most of my ships, excluding Submarines, gets damaged as soon as the 3 options get turned on. (God Mode, Unlimited Fuel, and Unlimited Organization). I have not narrow it down to which option specifically though. :sweat_smile:

So, after the 28/09/2022 update the “Unlimited Organization” [F8] and the “God Mode” [F10] cheats don’t work with the volunteer corps that you send to other countries. It wasn’t the case before this update.

Guten Abend, kann es sein das es ein update gab? Alle Mods funktionieren nicht mehr. Gestern war noch alles Ok.

cmon,paradox patched it again??? :rofl:

what’s with the updates again?

The Unlimited Resources and Fuel still do not work, along with Super Production, and Unlimited Organization. The game may start with high levels but are not unlimited. Also the Army, Navy, and Air Exp. do not work from the start. I have found that if you move the mouse over those areas at the top it will work then.

You guys do excellent work and I know it will take time. Also it seems like Paradox is continuously patching recently with the new DLC so I’m sure this might take some more time.

Again, thank you WeMod.

1 Like

Last Paradox minor patch was October 18 and WeMod ‘patched’ the mod on October 19. So if thing’s aren’t working, it’s not because of another patch I don’t think.

Just the update didn’t fully address the known issues.

1 Like

The Hearts of Iron IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
4 Likes

Everything seems to be working as best as I can tell. Thanks!

2 Likes

It doesn’t work. If I enable any cheat [except for super factories limit] it will automatically disable it

1 Like

Make sure you’re running the latest mod update. Some people have reported their mod has defaulted to the Sept or early Oct version.

The army xp cheat doesn’t work for me on the newest version of the game and trainer.

2 Likes

You have to hover your mouse over the exp resource bar at the top to reset it.

@Chess34 tried, it doesn’t solve the issue here.

What about the organization? Why is it decreasing? The game and mod have been updated to the latest versions.

When I press a button it makes a noise similar to “Badunn.” While only a few of them work (Like political power)

After this Steam update, the Army Experience Unlimited cheat doesn’t work.