Hearts of Iron IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi, appears to be all working for me on the current build and trainer version.

Is there any chance of a future update including the Intelligence Agency section, mainly research times, operation requirements and cryptology time?

As always, thanks for your time.

2 Likes

The military experience cheat works for you @luminar104?

Game crashes when using “focus.autocomplete” with the “Enable Ironman Mode Console” cheat on

1 Like

using super factory limits, seemingly at random, possibly triggered on a new day though not every day, all the military factories become unassigned, despite still being assigned to a production line. clicking to assign them again causes them all to go back to where theyre assigned.
Screenshot 2022-11-17 165722

1 Like

so when i use the hotkeys for hoi4, litteraly almost all of them just turn on, after 0.1 second it goes back off, explain please?

dev release new update the game on Steam Trainer no longer compatible with it that the problem

1 Like

That means you are running outdated mods for your version of the game. If you updated your HoI4 to the latest version, then non of the mods will work because the dev didn’t finish the mod update. Considering how many mods exist, it takes some time to update it. You can always go to your Steam library (if you use Steam), right-click on HoI4, click on the properties and then click the Betas tab. If it says “None” that means you are running the latest version of the HoI4. If you want to roll back to a different version, click on it and choose one of the versions given, and find the right mod for it in the WeMod HoI4 History category then you can play with the HoI4 mod again until they update it to the latest one.

Edit: Don’t forget that your HoI4 game will not automatically update after that. You will have to do the same thing again as mentioned above but this time you will have to switch it to “None” for the game to update itself to the latest version.

The Hearts of Iron IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

I have unlimited resources activated when this screenshot was taken

1 Like

unlimited resources doesn’t work
 now it’s harder to have fun (

1 Like

That doesn’t seem to be the problem as I have the game on 1.11, not on the current version, and most of the cheats simply don’t work anyways.

I don’t know what’s wrong with your game but I am playing on 1.11.13 Barbarossa (old) and the trainer for that version works perfectly except for unlimited fuel I think but I usually just use my civs for trade so it doesn’t matter to me that much.

I don’t know what’s wrong with your game, but on the latest version of the game (1.12.7.8) without mods, resources don’t work at all, and this doesn’t work not only in the original game, but also in a bunch of modifications! and yes, the resources only work on older versions of the game (I checked a couple of mods such as Age of Imperialism beta version 1.11.12 and The Road to 56 version 1.12.6 and some more) the first resource mod works as it should! the second mod resources work crookedly since iron and oil have not been added. and in the latest versions of mods, resources also do not work!

Unlimited Fuel doesn’t work. Please update it.

The major limitation with fast construction is it is not working when you are playing one of the colonial powers (UK) and you do construction on one of your colonies (like Australia, Canada, South Africa) so those go extremely slowly.

Those are not separate countries in this case the construction jobs go in the same queue for the UK. The construction cheat still finishes off any construction I do on home soil right away (no matter where in the queue it is) meaning the consturction jobs in the colony do not hold off the ones on home soil, but it would be great if the cheat can handle all construction in the queue and not just the ones on home soil.

Cheers

God mode or Inf org does not work for volunteer divisions anymore

Apparently, Hearts of Iron upgrades and now the super factories and super production doesn’t appear to work anymore.

1 Like

super factories broke now

æˆ‘æ˜šć€©èż˜ćŻä»„æ‰“ćŒ€ć·„ćŽ‚æ•°é‡æœ€ć€§ćŒ–ïŒŒä»Šć€©äžèĄŒäș†ïŒŒæ±‚è·Ÿæ–°ă€‚the maximum quantity of the factory was turned on yesterday,BUT IT IS NOT WORKING TODAY.please update it.

Can confirm, super factories and super production does not work.