Does fuel work yet?

Unlimited organization does not work

god mode and unlimited organization doesnā€™t work

sorry how to use older modā€¦noob here :blush:

Click the history tab under play.

god mode worked for me

this definitely did not work for me

ty bb (no homo)

I have problems I open hoi4 and i want to on mods but mods would be after 1 sec off ?
can somone help me ?

1. Make sure your copy of the game is up to date.
  2. Make sure your copy of the game is legitimately bought from Steam rather than cracked/pirated.

i have some problems. When i press play on wemod it says having trouble loading the cheats into your game it says to restart my game i did and it still dont work help me please.

I am also having the same problems with WeMod not recognizing HOI4 after the last update. I keep getting the ā€œhaving trouble loading the cheatsā€ error.

yeah this broke mine too. no combination of launcher release and trainer release works and manually pointing to the .exe doesnā€™t work. is there a way to go back to the previous wemod release?

Just here to chime in it ainā€™t working no more. Iā€™m assuming someoneā€™s already on it, keep up the good works guys.

Not working at all ? Did the game update again ? He just updated this like 3 days ago.
Are you using the steam version of the game?
I think this mite be one of those finicky ones. How about doing things related to the cheat and waiting to even activate them while in game couple minutes ?
It can take a few minutes for cheat ti take effect

Like not hooking the game at all, just giving back the ā€œweā€™re having trouble loading the cheatsā€ message. Couple other people a little upthread mentioned it, I think.

Is there a way for mods to work for 1.8.2

WeMod canā€™t even find the game. Whether I launch in WeMod or in Steam then activate in WeMod, I get the ā€œWeā€™re Having Trouble Loading the Cheatsā€ error. This happens even though if I launch in WeMod, the game does start, just still give the trouble loading cheats error.

using game 1.8.2 and wemod beta. finds the game but every cheat turns off except super factories limit

The game and trainer are on 1.9.