Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hellblade: Senuas Sacrifice
This is the official discussion topic of the Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Instant Skill Charge
3. Easy Kill
4. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/11/2017
    Started development

• 08/11/2017
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

• 11/26/2021
    Instant Skill Charge cheat added
    Easy Kill cheat added
    Set Game Speed cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

Awsome work thanks now with some cheats the game mite actually be fun !!

1 Like

It’s a lot of walking and forced cutscenes and scripted deaths (you kill the enemy but it respawns immediately - you are supposed to die instead of the enemy).

Still, might be fun i guess

1 Like

Great job and thank you.

1 Like

started playing hellblade a few weeks back (on hard combat difficulty) that rot thing really was frustating!
this might make me truly enjoy the beauty the game it is, without stressing about when my saved files are gonna deleted! :smiley:
thanks mate!!
ps: never got the rot near her head does it really deletes the saved game? :thinking:

2 Likes

This doesn’t work!

When I have the Unlimited Health activated and would die normally I can no more attack or engage in combat otherwise (can still move though).

I activated this before the fight with Surt and started the game using the Play button within Wemod/Infinity.

1 Like

this has a windows version now.

2 Likes

I gave up on Hellblade because I just could not get through the battles. That was a huge shame. This mod is very welcome indeed as I can now complete the game. Thank you!

1 Like

I gave up on Hellblade because I just could not get through the battles. That was a huge shame. This mod is very welcome indeed as I can now complete the game. Thank you !

2 Likes

need to make a trainer for windows its on windows store

we mod please make a trainer for this game so we can all vote for it for windows store

2 Likes

Hello @ghostface666. :slight_smile:

I’ll pass your suggestion on.
However, do be advised that Windows Store is extremely unpopular with the majority of the gaming community, so don’t expect voting to be fast if it gets added. In fact, it took me some effort to find the PC version of the game on Windows Store, all the search results only showed Xbox versions from the store. But I found it eventually for PC in Windows Store. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thank you ill vote for it

use the xbox beta App it’s much easier for game pass games

1 Like

When I activate unlimited health, I get the low health ‘bloody fish-eye’ screen. This intended or is this a bug?

Or how about a no-fall cheat. Just gave up.

Clumsiness x8 = screwed. Left-handed = screwed.

For a game about a schizophrenic, you’d expect the devs to be more understanding.

The latest Steam update broke this trainer. Hopefully this can get updated even though it’s an older game, it’s still really great. Thanks a lot!

The Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Instant Skill Charge cheat added
  • Easy Kill cheat added
  • Set Game Speed cheat added
2 Likes

should make or gamepass as well

How about a rune cheat that gives/solves all runes needed for a rune door puzzle? I only ask because that fire monster in the plague maze is kicking me in the NUTZ and none of the other cheats are really helpful. (I can slow down time I guess but it still kills me and it sounds even creepier slowed down)