App Horizon

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Easy Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/11/2017
    Started development

• 08/11/2017
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

Awsome work thanks now with some cheats the game mite actually be fun !!

It’s a lot of walking and forced cutscenes and scripted deaths (you kill the enemy but it respawns immediately - you are supposed to die instead of the enemy).

Still, might be fun i guess

Great job and thank you.

started playing hellblade a few weeks back (on hard combat difficulty) that rot thing really was frustating!
this might make me truly enjoy the beauty the game it is, without stressing about when my saved files are gonna deleted! :smiley:
thanks mate!!
ps: never got the rot near her head does it really deletes the saved game? :thinking:

2 Likes

This doesn’t work!

When I have the Unlimited Health activated and would die normally I can no more attack or engage in combat otherwise (can still move though).

I activated this before the fight with Surt and started the game using the Play button within Wemod/Infinity.

this has a windows version now.