Hello, all! I’m Shezza1854

Hello, all!

I’m Shezza1854, or just Shezza. Greetings from Canada!

A friend introduced to WeMod just last week, and I found it be a long sought answer to my money problems in games like Napoleon and Empire Total War. I had to pick and choose as to whom got the money and who didn’t. With WeMod, I no longer have that problem.

I’ve been playing computer games since the 1990s (remember those?), and my core games are RTS like Age of Empires and Civ. I play LEGO games for fun, and I also like city builder/base builder games like Cities:Skylines and Planetbase. In short, they keep me off the streets. :wink:

When I’m not playing games, I’m colouring and cross stitching on my tablet.

In conclusion, I’d like offer my deepest heartfelt sympathies and condolences on the death of Queen Elizabeth II to our British fellow gamers. She helped the British Lion to roar, and may King Charles III follow in her footsteps. Long live the King!

Shezza.
1 Like

Welcome fellow Brit and defender of the tea.

It’s nice having you here. And I see we have similar tastes in games.

If you could pick just one game to play for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Ol’Lizzy will be missed for sure, she was a jolly wondrous woman. Long live the king. :uk: :crown:

Edit:
Oh! Don’t forget to take a gander at the freebies at least once a week! → Deals + Giveaways - WeMod Community

Ravenfyre:

This is Shezza.

If I were to have one game to play for the rest of my life? I should choose Skyrim because it’s the one I’ve played the longest, with Napoleon and Empire in second and third really close.

Shezza.

This is Ravenfyre.

Well done for choosing Skyrim. You have made it into my list of people I like. This is rare.

How’s your end of our mighty island today, wherever that may be?

Dear Ravenfyre:

This is Shezza. Greetings from Canada!

Well, things are pretty good here. Sorry, I haven’t checked in the past week, but I got sidetracked. I just lost my mother last week, and I know now how the Royal Family feels. It wasn’t a total shock for she was 91 years old, had trouble with her breathing and it was a question of when she would go. I have been praised for how well I looked after her. My goal was to keep her out of the nursing homes but, not to brag, I succeeded with flying colours. My family was here last week–cleaning, dusting, donating, and taking loads of stuff to the dump or the local rummage shop. I’m now sleeping up here instead of in the basement. By the end of next year, I’ll be in assisted living. I can’t call it “retirement living” because I didn’t have a job from which to retire.

I consider it an adventure!

ATEN–HUT!

“God save our gracious King
Long live our noble King
God save the King
Send him victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us.
God save the King!”