Hello! How is everyone today?

Hello! Online I go by Quinella, and my real name is Aderena (you may call me either, whichever you prefer)! I recently started using WeMod. I wanted introduce myself to the WeMod community before anything else really :slightly_smiling_face:. My favourite genre of video games is roguelike, although I find FPS pretty enjoyable too sometimes. I also find strategy based games fun from time to time.

I usually play on PC, since recently I got a new gaming setup! Its more convenient, and I just prefer mouse and keyboard overall most of the time. I do however play on Xbox once in a while, so there’s that :D. My other hobbies include stuff like drawing (I don’t post them, just for fun :D), sports and just hanging out, but lockdown makes the last 2 a bit more difficult than they used to be. That said, these days I spend most of my time focusing on drawing and gaming!

That’s all I really had to say, thank you for reading! Let me know about your favorite games and hobbies (If you feel comfortable, of course) down below, I look forward to meeting you all!

Hello and welcome to the community.

Nice having you here. :slight_smile:
I have never heard that (awesome) name before, but it sounds like it might be Italian.

What is your favourite game of all time, if you had to do the impossible and pick one?
Also what sports do you like?

Thank you for the welcome! My favourite game of all time might just be Enter the Gungeon, but currently the Binding of Isaac is a close second. As for sports, playing volleyball is my favourite, especially with friends!

hello