Hello Neighbor Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Why raise the votes to begin with if it doesn’t matter If doesn’t why not leave it right where it is

i want a refund on some of my points cause games keep reaching 1000 votes then the votes go up causing my votes to be wasted which is wasting my points its only fair

Hello everyone. ask this trainer for what version of the games is it? Steam or Windows Store?

Steam

@chickin We do not refund points. That is just the way the voting system works.

but the vote limit is supposed to be 1000 when i get it to 1000 the votes rise cause me to waste votes i guess ill go to mr anti fun at least over there there isnt any unfair bullshit

Where have we said the vote limit is 1000? We’re sorry if you don’t like the voting system but it has been this way for a year now. It is a dynamic system that uses an algorithm to determine what the lower vote limit is and changes as games are voted on and as games are removed from the list. Just because games don’t meet the minimum requirement doesn’t mean they cheats can’t be made or that they will remain below the limit after another game is fulfilled.

well i am refusing to vote the voting system is unfair and im going to mr anti fun

Sorry to see you go. You wernt even pro here

Votes don’t get wasted, it’s simply not possible.

its like you guys are brainwashed votes go higher needs more votes previous votes are wasted

You’ve bought 3 votes the entire time you’ve been on WeMod. We’ve explained this to you multiple times. Votes are never wasted even if the amount of votes go up. As you pointed out earlier in the thread or another thread there that the required amount dropped 300 votes once.

Regardless this is not the place to continue complaining about it. Any post after this one will be deleted.

every time i turn on freeze AI it makes objects tear away from they’re model, with the freeze AI option ON, every time i throw an item, the model is anchored to the air, its not even frozen its just there spinning around, the real physical object becomes invisible and goes elsewhere, can some one look into this?

The Hello Neighbor cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The Hello Neighbor cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Mod Issue: Freeze AI
Description: Using it at any time in the game will completely freeze main game pickable items such as keys (The red key in my case). I know this is mentioned as a possibility in the mod notes although even after disabling the mod, the keys still remain frozen.

hi i think you should try and put a fly mode and ghost mode in like alpha 2 used to be :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, when i freeze the ai in the school minigame, i get freezed too. Please fix it.