Hello Neighbor Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello Neighbor
This is the official discussion topic of the Hello Neighbor Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Save Location
2. Teleport
3. Undo Teleport
4. Freeze AI

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Use mods after loading game world.

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/14/2018
    Started development

• 06/14/2018
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 09/19/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 12/05/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

When i use freeze AI the neighbour still comes after me plz fix this.

same

why does the requested save keep getting higher as the game becomes more popular like you want us all to was our vote seems like a scam

I’m not sure what the last part of your sentence means but the needed votes don’t change when a game gets more popular. Also this has nothing to do with this trainer.

its usually a 1000 votes for a trainer to get made i think but the number keeps getting higher like they want us to earn more points to vote its a waste of our hard earned points

The number that is there right now has been there for a longer time now.
Also the changes have been made to compensate the amount of people that are voting and the amount of devs that are currently active making trainers.

this is why i wont go pro get the game up to 1000 votes then need 300 hundred more its a waste im being scammed out of points

so your saying the more people vote for a game the more votes it will need cause the limit is usually 1000 and if its being uped to compensate for how many people that are already voting so that means get to 1000 then more votes are need cause it got 1000 votes makes no sense ill just go to mr anti fun no scams cause no points

No that’s not what I said. Nowhere did I say that.

The amount of votes that is needed for a game have been like this now for months.
The changes have been made said months ago.
You’re not being scammed out of points. You can’t vote for a game yourself anyways so I’m not sure how it can be a scam.

the points seem to fluctuate every month i look thell go back to 1000 then go up by 100 then 100 more if the game says 1000 then its raised when it gets to that point its a waste

I don’t know how long ago you have checked but that’s not the case

ill check next month

Please do. I’ll remember the current amount

went up by like 20 steadily going up

Huh you are indeed right. I’ve never noticed that before.
@frank could you provide some insight on why that is a thing?
Needed votes going up steadily

just went down by like 200

It doesn’t matter. Unless the actual votes get reset, the top funded games will stay that way.

votes went up by like 100 again what a waste of the community’s votes ffs smh

They are not wasted. If a game is popular enough this small increase in votes isn’t going to matter and that’s what the whole request system is all about. To let us know which games are popular not for one individual or just a few to fund a game.