Help! Infinity mods not working with Deus Ex Mankind Divided

I was directed here by e-mail support. My Deus Ex Mankind Divided mods worked for about 4 hours total. I closed Infinity and reopened it the next day and got “error 6” I did shut off my antivirus and such and the thing still wouldnt work. So I uninstalled and tried to reinstall but now I have an entire log to post! Please help. Since I am a new user I can’t upload files but I pasted it into an online wordpad. Please tell me if it doesn’t work

Log.txt

hi can anyone help me?

@frank any ideas?

Try the suggestion posted by @nick_666 over here. i was getting similar error codes, and remvong all appdata Roaming folders helped solved my problem.

"Sometimes doing a reinstall doesn’t help, so try to use any “Registry cleaner” to remove previous traces of Infinity from the registry.

Before you re-install Infinity, kindly remove and delete ALL previous traces on your system (use any REGISTRY cleaner/repair tool, if need be).

Go to the following location and path, and manually delete both the “Daring Development” and “Infinity” folders, if they are still there.

C:\Users\Your- Windows USERNAME\AppData\local\Daring Development, as well as C:\Users\Your- Windows USERNAME\AppData\local\Infinity.

Look for the ROAMING folder as well, under AppData. Remove the CACHE folder.

Some folders can found under “Roaming” as well, e.g, . C:\users\Your username\AppData\Roaming\Daring development\Infinity\CACHE.

Check this installed path as well, i.e. C:\Users\Your UserName\AppData\Local\Package cache{some random numbers} folder, if this has been created."