HELP NEEDED (Skyrim DLC's)

hey guys im a bit inexperienced at modding my xbox but i have tried to download all three DLC’s for skyrim, then inject them into a USB and load them onto my xbox 360 hard drive. this has all worked fine and i moved them over to my xbox. however when i tried to load the game it froze on loading downloadable content. i realised that maybe on of the files have been corrupted so i wiped them from the hard drive an redownload them onto my computer. just to test it again i downloaded only one dlc onto my USB and then onto my xbox which was the dawnguard DLC. when i loaded the game it worked fine and the loading downloadable content did not freeze, however when on the start screen there was no addons tab so i thought it may be because i only have one DLC downloaded so i doesnt need to show a list. i tried going onto the game and starting the quest that takes you too the Dlc content which was talking to a random guard and they give you the quest to get to dawnguard. i tried for an hour talking to as many guards as i can and trying to do other ways to start the quest. this has really bugged me and i would really appreciate some help :smile:

Thanks for reading my post and hopefully getting a long needed answer :smile:

Do you have the latest title update for Skyrim? This could be your issue.

oh not sure tbh how would i find this out?

cheers dude i updated the software and hey presto it worked

How about dragonborn? has that worked for you?

not yet buddy havnt tried it yet just finished redownloading it now and i will let you now got a feeling it won’t but fingers crossed

not yet buddy havnt tried it yet just finished redownloading it now and i will let you now got a feeling it won’t but fingers crossed

dragonborn worked aswell :smile:

Yeah, if you don’t have the latest title update (1.9 I believe) then none of the DLC will work.

mine hasn’t is there a way you could give me a copy of your title update? would really appreciate it. :interrobang: thanks!