Hero Siege Cheats and Trainer for Steam

well i test it today and the ultimate money and gem crash the game the ultimate talent points and attributes points no working and the super health and mana give unlimited attributes points this is on local play no online.

1 Like

pls update the trainers cheats for hero siege 2.0.0 there dont work with the new update !!! thx

Dude literally above your post stn posted his to do list. If you would’ve checked that you would’ve known that stn is on it

I don’t know where I insulted you but fine whatever. But if you think the community as awful you’re mistaken. First off its awful from you to describe a community by the action of one individual.
Secondly is fairly easy to see that the list is scrollable. And third I’m pretty tired already to tell people to just look above their post. 90%of the posts I answer to shouldn’t even be there since the answer is above their post.

@STN Please update the cheats, the game is now in v2.00 Thanks a lot !

@3NTIT3NOIR3 I guess if you would of looked above your post

1 Like

You would’ve known that stn works on it.

Did I end your sentence right? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Not working if updateable. I will be very happy = D

please update thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

I would be very happy if you update this .
Thank you!

any news on a update?

No Pro member had requested it so it was low priority. I have increased its priority now that you posted it, should be done soon ::slight_smile:

sweet thank you :slight_smile:

how goes the update/

Hey are you working on a update for Hero Siege? Just wondering would be super awesome :smiley: also really amazing launcher and everything :smiley:

Hey, no cheat works, I don’t know how it is done but the points of aptitude and talents are not unlimited, life and mana either, maybe I’m doing badly I don’t know

Well this game is a proper pain in the ass to train and they keep updating it. I need to find a free day to work all day on this trainer.

It isn’t even updating the trainer at this point, it is making the trainer from scratch!

1 Like

I understand, I wish you courage to succeed in doing your best, I imagine that this game is anything but simple to crack, good luck =)

2 Likes