Hi everyone

I’m not that new since I’ve been here for over a year, but this is my first post and being engaged in the fourms. Nice too meet all of you :slight_smile: :smiling_face: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Thank you for supporting WeMod’s development and maintenance by going Pro too. :star:

What are your top three favourite games of all time?

1 Like

Thanks!
My top three games of all time are:
Wizard101(MMO)
Splatoon - For Nintendo Switch(all of them in the series)
And League of Legends.

I know, I know, none of those are actually able to be used with WeMod, but hey, they’re my favourite!
If you would like my favourite single player, WeMod supported games, those would be as follows:
Cyberpunk 2077
Assassins Creed: Orgins
And Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!

So good to be here and thanks for the warm welcome!

2 Likes

Hah, small-ish world. I used to work with Gameforge years ago, the publisher of Wizard101 in Europe before it transferred the rights back to KingsIsle. But I worked on a different one of their games - Ikaraim. :joy:

A great top 3 single player games! I don’t think Skyrim will ever get old, our great-great grandkids will still be playing that.

Assassin’s Creed is awesome too, but, at least I find, only if you don’t play them back-to-back, otherwise it (to me) feels like a chore. Gotta take a break between titles to play something else. Personal favourite AC is Black Flag, because pirate ship battles.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome!

1 Like

Fable
Black and White
Lost Odyssey